Anor Londo

Cold that was the first thought I had when we entered the kingdom. We had to cross a bridge where some big gator thing showed up but Clifford toke care of it easy. When we got inside we came across some knight that Safiya called Pontiff knights. Their was only one true way which lead to some kind of church. "Safiya you know anything about that church up a head?" I asked why cutting off a knight head. "Only that its called the Church of Yorshka." She said back stabbing some small dark thing. "Yorshka?" I thought before pulling out my Yorshka's Chime. "Are they the same one?" I wondered before putting it up for now.

When we got closer to the church something caught my eye going over to I found a corpse of someone I never thought to see again.  "Kaia.... Kaia Field we wonder what happen to you." I said kneeling down to it. "Dixon do you know them?" Safiya asked looking at me. "I know all my hunter brethren and sisters. They where someone who had a strong belief in there god. They where a good soul looks like they died the way of true a Hunter." I said putting my hand on there shoulder. "Until we meet again in the great hunt my friend." I said before touching my forehead to there's. When I was about to get up I felt something hit my leg looking down. I saw it was there weapon they made to cleanse the world in the name of there god.

"Your church cannon." I said picking it up. "I may not of thought highly of your god. But I have no problem using it to honor your memory." I said standing up with the Church cannon in my hand. It was a bit heavier then what I was use to but I new just how powerful it was. "Dixon look you can see the castle from here." Safiya said pointing making me look shore enough their was the castle. "How can we get there?" I asked. "As far as I know we need to go throw the church." Safiya answered after fighting throw some more undead we got the enterers of the church. Entering it we found someone waiting for us.

 Entering it we found someone waiting for us

"Who are you?" I asked as they turn to us. "I am Pontiff Sulyvahn of the church of Aldrich." He said. "Church of Aldrich? This is the CHURCH OF  YORSHKA!" Safiya yelled mad. "Not anymore Aldrich has feed on Gwyndolin ending the Blades of The Darkmoon." Sulyvahn said in raging Safiya more. "So it was you! You are the reason I'm the last of the Blades!" She yelled grabbing her Claymore pointing it at Sulyvahn. "By the name of Gwyndolin and the Blades of The Darkmoon I WILL KILL YOU!!!" Safiya yelled before trying to run at him. Knowing this would end badly for them I grabbed the back of her armor holding her back. "Dixon let me go!" She yelled at me trying to get out of my grip. "Calm down if you run at them without a plan you just get yourself killed." I said still holding her back. "You said your name was Sulyvahn right?" I asked getting a nod.

"Aldrich is dead." I said plainly making him glare at me. "You lie." He said. "I killed them with my own blade." I stated before noticed something on them a very familiar pin. "Where did you get that?" I asked pointing at the pin. This made them laugh. "I toke it form the last person that tried to fight me." He answered. "That pin belonged to a good friend of mine." I said clenching my fist. "Your friend hmm. Odd that you would consider such a weakling as a friend." He mocked that was my tipping point.