Betrayal?

When I got back to Nazarick I find out that Shalltear has gone rouge. Ainz and myself was looking throw a mirror at Shalltear who was just standing there....Menacingly! (I had to I couldn't stop myself) "Any idea what could have cause this?" I asked looking at Him. "No. She looks like she's under mindcontrol. But that should be impossible with her skills" He answered before he got a call from Narberal. Something about the adventurers guild wanting to talked about something.

TIME SKIP

"Who ever did this well pay" I thought setting in a tree looking over Shalltear. I was waiting on Ainz to get here so we can hopefully save her. Why Ainz toke care of what ever the adventurers guild wanted. I went to where she was to see if I could find who ever did this. "Dixon how does its look?" Ainz asked walking to the tree I was in with Albedo. "The zone clear" I said hoping down. "I the only human in a 100 km from her, the only heteromorphic I found and or felt where just you, Albedo, and Shalltear." I added. 

"I see so who ever control her just left her?" He wonder as the three of us walked to her. "Shalltear" Ainz called but was meet with silence. "Shalltear! Don't disrespect Lord Ainz and Lord Dixon with your silence!" Albedo yelled mad. "Albedo! It seems like a bit of a waste to use this, but it should nullify her mind-control quickly" Ainz said taking out a ring.

"Wait! Are you thinking of using Shooting star?" I asked to which he nodded. "Shooting star?" Albedo asked confuse. "It's an item that lets the user use the super-tier magic spell, wish upon a star, up to three times." I answered. "Super-tier magic? You mean the supreme magic that surpasses tenth-tier spells?" She asked again.

"Yes though it's more like a skill then spell. You see Shooting star nullifies the casting time activities without the use of EXP." Ainz answer. "If that doesn't work I mit have something that will." I thought "But I REALLY DON'T won't to use 'THAT" I added.

"You are willing to use such important item for a servant like Shalltear? What a compassionate master" Albedo pressed smile. "Now, Shooting star! I wish to cure all of Shalltear's status efforts!" Ainz casted...only to have the magic seal shatter. "Damnit!" I said before Ainz teleported the three of us away. "DAMNIT! DAMNIT! DAMNIT!" Ainz yelled kicking the ground. Some green glowed appeared on him before he calm down. "I'm sorry. Forget my blunder just now" Ainz said.

"What happen did the spell not work right?" Albedo asked looking concerned. "The ring worked but the wish was rejected. Which only means one thing" I stared "However did this has World-class items on there side" Ainz finished. "DAMNIT!" I yelled punching a near by tree potting a good size hole in to it. "How! HOW DID WE NOT SEE THIS! We already know this world had summons, spells, and items for YGGDRASIL. Was it relay that farfetched to think this world dent have World-class item I bet if we looked hard enough we can find some Cash-drop items." I ranted.

I felt Ainz put his hand on my shoulder. "Dixon calm your self I just as mad about this blunder. But you must think clearly if we are to save Shalltear." He said as I nodded. "Albedo, raise the security of Nazarick to maxima and inform all guardians to return to Nazarick immediate" Ainz order. "You two go back I have somewhere I need to go" I said "Lord Dixon?" Albedo asked. "If where going to save her then I need to go get something. I meet you when I'm ready" I said taking out a Bold Hunter's Mark and pot it on my face.

"Its been a long time sent I was here" I said seeing I was at.

"The Hunter's dream. My home away from home." I said smiling looking around for someone. "Welcome home good hunter." I heard a firmly voice say behind me. "Doll I see your still here." I said smiling. "Good Hunter I'm always here in the dream. I'm glade you came to visit I was getting lonely just being here by myself" She said. The Doll was the MPC who helped people how found the dream and became Hunter's like myself.

"Good hunter what has brought you to the dream? I fell that this isn't just to visit me?" She asked contend. "I came to get 'IT'" I answered making the doll gasped. "Good Hunter are thee shout you want to get 'that curse thang'? The last time you used it you oust killed the other Hunter's!" She asked. "I know if it wasn't for Ludwig and Simon I would have." I said remembering that day. "But someone I care about is in danger and I fell that 'it' is the only thing I can use to save her without killing her." I said. "I see. Then I go retrieve it. But Good Hunter do be carefully you are the last of the Hunters. I don't want to loss you" She said turn away and walked into the Workshop.

"She just have to say that. Now I fell even worse about this" I thought seeing her bring what I wonted...And Simon's Bow blade? "Simon wanted you to have this before he vanished." The Doll said seeing my confusion. I nodded taking the blade in hand then flicking my rest turning the blade to its bow form. "Simon. Thank you I well use your gift well" I said putting it away and looking at what I came to get.... The Dark Hand. It was a curse item that let those who used it to steal HP and MP. But I found out that this one can steal status efforts and give it to themselves. But the user would go mad with power and wont more no mater the cost.

I Found this out the hard way. When I used it when I was fighting another Hunter for fun and stole some of there power. The boost was insane and I was welling to kill anyone to get more. Luckily Ludwig and Simon defeated me and toke the damn item off me. "Last time I used you I oust killed my friends and now I use you to save another." I said taking the curse item already felling it hidden power. "Good Hunter please come back alive" The Doll said looking worried. "Don't worry Doll if this all works out. This be the last time this see any more use." I said using a homeward bone to go back to Nazarick.

DOLL P.O.V.

as I watch the good Hunter leave to try and save his friend I walked to a grave stone and sat down and paraded. "Good Hunter. May you return safely"