Power of the Lords?

It dent take long for me to get to their nest I saw to elder dragons. One smaller then the other the smaller one was a female why the other was male. "So that one I killed was there child. The best thing for me do was take out the female one first if I let her live it would make this much more difficult. Mother instants an all." I thought why in my hunter mode. "Messenger" I casted. "Aw my lord I just finished comparing the notebooks" Demiurge said.

"That's good an all but I need you to do something" I said looking over at the dragons. "I'm about to fight two elder dragons" I said. "Hun do you need me to send some backup to you?" He asked concerned. "No not right now. But have some on stand by and prepare an emergency teleportation." I said  "I also want you or get someone to use the mirror of remote viewing to take notes of this fight." I added

"Of course my lord I have it done at ones." He said determent to complete his given task. "I'm counting on you. I don't need to stress how importing this info is to Nazarick. Contact me with your ready" I said ending the call. A minute or two later I saw the female dragon was about to take off more then like wonting to avenge her child "Dame it I cant wait for Demiurge I have to move now." I thought changing my saw cleaver to my most over power weapon I have the Whirligig.

The one thing that made the whirligig so OP was one I could put lightning blade on one side and darkmoon blade on the other. Two if this criticists it has the power to crush a elder dragon skull but its critical rate is low. Necessary no satisfying HELL YES. Right as I was a bout to move I heard the messenger skill go off. "My lord everything is ready!" I heard Demiurge say. "Perfect timing Demiurge" I said running in my hunter mode and swing mine whirligig revving it like a chainsaw. Slamming it against the female skull luckily getting a critic killing her in one shot.

As the female fell dead I felt something inside of me come to life. But I dent have time to think about it to much. The. Male. Was. Pissed. It lost its child and now its just saw its wife gets one shot. But before I could fight time stop for some reason. Then I saw my whirligig had change to my wolf knight great sword and lit itself on fire. Normally I would have to flick my rest to lit it. "What's going on I'm not doing this." I thought

"Ashen one, the lords sit their thrones. All thanks to thee, most worthy of lords. But the Lords' embers do not acknowledge thee as their true heir. Only when thee has done what an Lord has done. We they surrender their fires to thee...." I heard somebody say. "Ashen one? Lords? Surrender their fires to me?" I asked trying to figure out what in the worlds going on. Wait! The event!

Right before the others members stop playing YGGDRASIL there was an even called The Lords of Cinders. It was a boss rush event where players would try to fight 4 boss that was impossible to beat to fight a final boss. Not even all 41 members of Ainz Ooal Gown couldn't get past the 3rd boss. But thanks to my OCD to know everything about what I hunted I was able to beat the 4 boss. Abyss Watchers. Yhorm the Giant. Aldrich, Devourer of Gods. And final Lothric, Younger Prince. There was a 5th lord who gave me my wolf knight great sword and Wolf knight armorer set.

But before I could fight the final boss the event had ended. At the same time that when my curse started showing up. 'When thee has done what an Lord has done'. If I remember correctly the lore for them was that they used something called the dark soul's power to defeat dragons. "Dark soul. Is my cruse just me using the dark souls power without me having the lords of cinders' fire?" I wonder but I think about it later. 'Do as lords do' so who ever this voice is. They wont me to fight this elder dragon with my wolf knight great sword.

"So be it. I show these lords of cinders that I am worthy of their fires!" I said getting in a fighting pose "Armor change" I said changing to my wolf knight armorer if I'm going to fight this dragon I mite as well use the full set. As I did this time started again with the elder dragon roaring.

I ran a swung at the dragon's leg cutting it but not doing much damage not surprising. "Even a new player know that fire does next to nothing to them" I thought but still keep fighting. It tried to bit down on me but I dashed backwards and spun around before swing my sword up words slicing it side of its face. It swiped at me with its claws nocking me away a few feet I felt my cruse activate. "So is this the power of the dark soul?" I wonder before getting up and taking my Yorshka's Chime and throw a sunlight spear at it hitting it in the eye. Getting mad it tried to flu up more then like trying to attack from above. But I used lightning stake grounding it paralyzing it letting me slice at its face some more before the paralyzed wore off.

Then the dragon fly up an over the mountain side. Potting my sword on my back I ran and jump off the side. "A hunter does not let its pray get away!" I yelled falling after it luckily the dragon was still just gladding down. I pulled out my sword and using the fire from it I bossed my speed getting to its back before slicing it. Making the dragon roared in pain before it lost control causing both us to plummet to the ground. We Hit the ground HARD but thanks to my armor and high def and health I could tank the fall. The dragon got up with me still on its back I jump as it swing its tale hitting me sending a few feet away. I ragdoll a few feet before getting to my feet and spinning to face the beast with my wolf knight great sword drawled lighting it.

I dent know it at the time but I light the grass on firer but it only brunt a circle around the two us. We had a stare down with my cruse in stay two so my eyes where glowing blood red. The dragon roared before it breed firer at me. I turn my sword to a reverse grip hold it in front of me. "Lord of cinders. INCINERATE!" I cased not question how I know this spell. Fire was launched out of the sword at the dragon fire colliding the two. This was a stand off to see who firer was stronger. The elder dragon's flames seem to be overpowering mine. "This isn't good but I wont give up I well win this fight no mater what." I thought as I felt some sort of power turning my fire black overpowering the dragon's and engulfing it in flames.

After the fire downed down I saw the elder saw burn up but not dead. It looked like it was glaring at me before it tried to fly away. "Not going to happen this time." I said shadow stepping over to it and jumping up its tale to its wings taking out my saw cleaver. I turn it to its second form swing it down cutting its right wing off before turning and turning my saw back to its first form cutting its other wing off making it fall. I jump up putting my saw up and taking my wolf knight great sword in both hands and front flipping as my sword was absorbing the surrounding flames turning the sword black before stabbing my sword into its skull killing it as we hit the ground.

I pulled my sword out of its skull jumping off its skull and put my hand on his skull. "You where a great dragon. May you rest in peace." I said praying for it a hunter shows respect for a great hunt. I turn to see Mr. Madison his wife and much to my surprise I saw five other women looking at me shock at what they just saw as I changed back to my hunter geared. "Mr. Madison Miss. Crystal its over your village is safe." I said turning and walking off. "Wait! Who are you!" I heard one of the other women yellowed. "I'm Hunter noting more nothing less." I said taking out a homeward bone and teleporting back to nazarick.