Fusion?

Ainz P.O.V.

"So noisy. I demand silence!" I said swinging my left arm out in front of my mirror. "Silence. Hmm. Is this position good? Would it look cooler if I faced it a bit more inwards?" I asked myself. "So noisy. I demand silence!" I said again trying out my idea to see if it looked cooler or not. It was to me at least. "Now this pose is complete." I thought writing it down in my notebook. "Next, I should practice the lines I use to buy time." I added.

Its been two weeks scents the capital Dixon still hasn't woken up. His body has healed as much as we can tell. I have placed CZ2I28 Delta in charge of looking after him. But she hasn't reported any changes yet but I remain hopeful. We also learn some interesting facts about Dixon's new body. One his body doesn't need to eat, drink, or even breathe. At first I feared that he had passed but after using a healing spell I found out much to my relief that wasn't the case. Were doing everything we can to help him but their only so much we can do. I have found something interesting on his chest where his heart is there is a circle, it glows red as if it was an ember.

At first I thought it was an injury but when I tried to used a healing spell. What ever this mark is it not only blocked my spell but sent it back. Just another question I cant get the answer to unless Dixon wakes up. With a sigh I fell face first into my bed. Its hard to concentrate on things with this on my mind. But I found practicing my poses and lines helps. But by doing this I cant help but feel slightly jealous of him I'm mean he makes it look so easy. "I have to do this to try and make a admirable air that is worthy of an overlord of Nazarick without destroying the image. Meanwhile Dixon dose it without thinking." I thought sinking my head into my pillow. "Brother please wake up soon I need your example and help with this." I thought with a sigh.

Dixon P.O.V.

I just woke up in the same field I found myself in when I was helping Demiurge. Only this time it wasn't covered in darkness and the firepit was now a roaring fire. "Welcome back old friend." I heard the other me say as I turn to see him setting by the fire. "You. Just who are you?" I asked going over to set by him. "Hmm well I'm you in a way. But I guess if we both go by Dixon it would be confusing hmm. I know just call me Artorias." The now named Artorias said. "Artorias? Isn't that the name of the guy who owned this armor before us?" I asked to which he nodded. "Indeed it fits don't you think. Anyways we have more importin manners to address look at the flame." Artorias said pointing to the flames. Looking at it I quickly saw what he was talking about.

"You see it don't you? The flames burns bright and strong much like how they use to. But that dark orb concerns me." Artorias said looking at the flames as in the center as a small dark orb. "Any idea what this means?" I asked. "This means the dark souls is trying to fuse with the soul of cinders." A voice said behind us making both Artorias and myself quickly jump up with are weapons ready. We saw a man of darkness standing a few feet away from us. "There is no reason for this." He said waving his hand. "I can't hurt my host even if I wanted to." He said as we felt as if we could trust him. "Who are you? What do you want?" I asked as both Artorias and myself lowered are weapons. "Who am I? Think for a moment and you will know who I am." He said as I did and soon I had the answer. "Your the dark soul." I said making the man nod. "Yes in a way I am the dark soul. For why I am here." He said as he walked up to the flames and put his hand in it.

"For so long you have chase me away. But now you welcome me." He said as he pulled his hand back out un harmed. "Frist off, call me Soul (Willing to change if anyone can think of a better name.) and second like I said the dark soul is trying to fuse with the soul of cinder." Soul said looking at us. "Can we stop this?" Artorias asked. Soul shake his head. "No there is no stopping this. But I must ask you to something do you know what this place is?" Soul asked. "No what is it?" I asked. "This place is your soul Dixon. Artorias here is the Souls of cinder." Soul said which made scents. "The fusion with the dark soul and cinder is not a bad thing. If it goes well controlling both well be much easer and powerful. But if this goes wrong you will become something much worse then a hollow." Soul informed.