Carne Village part 1

Right as I was about to kill Shalltear I came to my senses and moved my left hand down. Making the sword go over her head cutting her hair in half and leaving a black burning mark on the wall behind her as well as throwing up a giant dust clouds. When it cleared I saw Shalltear back in her nonme form looking scared for her live no that I can blame her.

"Weapon and armor change" I said changing back to my hunter armor. "Shalltear are you alright?" I asked concord nearing down to her. "Yes My Lord I'm fine" She said coming herself. "I'm sorry I lost myself back there." I said feeling bad lowering my head. "I should have now that my curse would have gate in the way." I thought before I felt a hand on my shoulder making me look up at Shalltear. Who was smiling "My Lord their is nothing for you be sorry for. You were right I was wrong to under you I now see you are truly a Supreme One. So I Shalltear Bloodfallen vow my life to surrey  you Lord Dixon Alves" She said bowing.

I stood up and pated her head. "Thank you Shalltear that mean a lot to me. Other then Momonga and Sebas you are the only one here I know. I'm glade we cleared up any bad blood between us." I said smiling. "Now raises and lets both work hard for the glory of Nazarick." I said "Of course lord Dixon" She said   

Time skip

I intern a room and I saw it was my room that my brother and Momonga made me. I smiled seeing the room was still here and how I left it the room was nothing special one queen size bed, two chests one for weapons and armor and the other for items, and lastly a desk with a big mirror on top. I notices there was a note on the mirror it was from my brother.

"Hay little bro if your reading this Momonga found a way to make you a member or you some how got your hunter mode to such a high level you where able to get here with out anyone noticing. Honestly I'm leaning to the second knowing you. Any why this problem be the last time you here from me (in this game) my work making it hard to play so yaw. I left you something in your items chest I think if well help you on your 'hunts' well I got to go I have work in five see you in IRL

With love Your big brother Touch Me

His note made me smile. "At lets I have this from him." I said potting the note on the mirror before looking in my item chest to find a red rock. When I picked up the rock and set on my bed it glowed red to reveal a puppy about a week old. It was a hellhound, cerbes bread mix with two heads. I remember that if a cerbes has two heads it was a female and three was male. She looked up at me before yipping happily and wagging her tail making me smile.

"Good girl" I said patting her heads "I think I will call you Clifford." (Arthur note. Ok I feel the need to explain why I decided to give a female dog a male name. The answer is simple I have come to hate gender labeling ok. If you want to change it by all means go right on a head.) I said to as she yapps happily before yawing sleepily "I guess we mite as well go to bed" I said putting Clifford on the bed and changing to a old shirt and shorts before going to bed myself.

The next morning me and Clifford walked into the room where Momonga was looking into the mirror I think was called the mirror of remote viewing. Sebas was standing by his side. "Dixon come look at this" Momonga said waving me over.

"A fair?" I asked looking in the mirror. Seeing a village with people running around.

"I thought the same but when we zoom in we see" He said moving his hands away from each making the mirror zoom in to see a man get stabbed throw the chest by some blue knight. He swapped his hand to the sided moved the mirror to show more villagers getting killed by knights. "What going on? Why am I watching this so calmly..... Am I still human?" I thought watching all of this

"I thought of saving this village but I wanted your thoughts on this" Momonga said. "Also when did you get a dog?" He asked seeing Clifford setting down decide me.