The Ultimate trump card part 1

"Lastly, we will need a detached force to rescue the civilians who are trapped inside the wall of flame. If the demons are holding them captive, they will likely use one of the warehouse districts inside the wall." The princess said looking up from the map. "They'll split up families, to keep them from breaking out." She added making the adventures glare abet at the thought. "Climb, you'll go, right?" The princess asked turning to look at him. "As you wish. Even if it costs my life." Climb said. "Princess. Would it be okay if I went along, too?" Unglaus who was leaning against the wall asked walking up behind climb. "Are you sure, Lord Brain Unglaus?" The princess asked. "Well, count me in, too." Lockmeier said.

"If its ok with the three of you my partner and I would like to join this team as well." I said walking up with Clifford crawling out of my shadow spooking some. "Its ok this is Clifford my partner. Her enhanced senses will prove validly for this mission." I said getting a bow from Climb and a nod of ok from the princess. "All right, everyone, I will remain here, praying to god that every last one of you comes back. Good hunting!" She said firing up the adventures. "Leave it to us! Long live the Golden Princess!" Was what they shouted.

A bit later Climb, Unglaus, Lockmeier, Clifford and myself where getting ready to head out. "Climb..." Gazef said walking up to us. "I'll lend you this." He said giving Climb a ring. "What is it?" Climb asked looking at the ring. "A magic item?" Lockmeier question looking at the ring himself. "A limit break ring." I said getting a nod from Gazef. "Yes. It's supposed to raise one's power as a warrior well past their limits." Gazef said clarifying what said ring is. "Past their limits? I-I can't accept such a precious item!" Climb said. "Climb just accept it." I said getting his attention. "Gazef wants to not only help you in this mission but help you improve as a hole. Sent a limit break item not only raise one's power but also forces you to raise your current limit as well." I explain. "What Hunter says is true. I myself got it from an old lady I know. Bering it back to me alive." Gazef said smirking challenging and surprising climb. "We all have to come back, for the princess's sake." Unglaus said petting Climb on the back.

"Right!" Climb said getting serious.

Time skip

The five of us ran down the streets trying to find where the people where being held with Clifford leading. Not even five feet from where we came in at we heard someone. "Help! Somebody! Where trapped!" We heard someone said following the voices we found two boys trapped under some rubble. "Don't worry we get yow out." I said kneeling down to look at them. With the others help we where able to left the rubble up enough to let the two boys climb out. "Thanks misters." One of them said. "Your welcome where are your parents?" Climb asked. "We don't know one sec we where sleeping then next thing we know something came smashing throw are wall and trapped us." The same boy answered. "I see well follow this road it well lead you two to the fire wall walk through it. It won't hurt you and yow will find some guards that well take care of you." Lockmeier said. Nodding the boys toke off. "We need to move before the other start." Unglaus said with us nodding.

"Something was off with those two." I thought looking where the 'boys' went.

No One P.O.V.

The two boys dent leave throw the fire wall but instead climbed up a bell tower to see someone setting on a stone thrown. "Nice job boys so what's the verdict?" The man asked taking some berries from a bowl besides him and popped them into his mouth. "Its definitely him My Lord." One of the 'boys' said turning into a blue imp. "My Lord if I may asks what's so important about him? I mean he's only a gold class adventure?" Asked the other 'boy' as he turned into a fat purple imp. The man on the thrown just smiled and looked out over the city. "He's only a gold class because he hasn't been trying. But we see if this is the same Dixon Alves as I remember soon. Are the witches in place?" He asked getting a nod from the two imps. "Yes My Lord shale we give the single?" The Blue imp asked. "No not yet I mean all good shows need a opening act. Lets see if this Momon can put on a good show." They said smiling darkly. "Thaw I suppose we can let 096 have some fun." He added.