Vote time

Are right I wasn't going to do this but yow been giving this story so much love I thought I could let yow chose something for this story. So starting 11/4/19 and going through 11/10/19 I'm letting you the readers pick two weapons of your choice to add to Dixon's arsenal. One from dark souls (1-3) and one from Bloodborne. Some rules 1 no magic or bows (guns are all right). 2 nothing that has to do with transforming -weapon transform sent most if not all the bloodborne weapons transform in some shape or for. That's it everything else is good.

Now how this is going to work if you have a weapon you want to add comment on this chapter only! I well ask just for the dark souls one please add which game it's from. You don't have to if you don't want to but I would appreciate it. I well pick the weapon based off of two categories. 1 popularity if multiple people ask for the same weapon there's a higher chance that weapon will be added but not guaranteed. 2 how can I work it into the story.

I already said it twice but I'm going to say it again thank you every single one of you. Yow pot up with my bad grammar and spelling and got this story to heights I didn't think I would ever reach. It's not just the reads or the votes I mean they are nice and all but I really love is reading yow comments they make me smile, laugh, and overall make my day. So again thank you I'm starting to sound like a broken record. I hope everyone sing one of you have a wonderful day and or night.