Sebas's Betray!?

"Welcome back, Lord Sebas. Lord Ainz is waiting for you inside." The Pleiades said before leading us to where Ainz was but the thing is I couldn't sense him. "This must be pretty big. I mean the Pleiades ignored me." I thought as we got to the room where 'Ainz' was. Sebas inter the room but the Pleiades pulled me into another one. She quickly dropped to one knee bowing to me. "Lord Dixon Alves second of command and Supreme general of Nazarick. I beg for your forgiveness. For ignoring your greatness but we had to move quickly." She said still bowing not looking up.

"What's going on?" I asked. "We believe Lord Sebas mite be betraying us my lord." She answered. "I see..." I said before unintentionally releasing some KI at the thought. "You have proof yes?" I asked looking at the still bowing Pleiades. "Yes my Lord I'm about to retrieve her and bring her to Lore Ainz." She answered. "Bring her to Ainz thin." I said unnecessary cold.  

Later She brought a woman who had blonde hair and turquoise eyes to meet 'Ainz'. Around the room was Demiurge who was standing by 'Ainz' as well as holding Victim and Cocytus by the door. I was using my Hunter mode with chameleon to hide in the corner of the room. With my repeating crossbow out and thanks to chameleon I could hid from Sebas eyes. "Come on in, Tuare, the human pet the Sebas took in." 'Ainz' said. The now name Tuare walked in but was clearly shaking from what she was seeing. "You have courage to not run away." 'Ainz said as Tuare grab Sebas sleeved scared.

"She should be scared one wrong move and you become nothing but a target for me." I thought keeping my repeating crossbow ready. "On your knees" Demiurge said trying to use his control spell but was stopped by 'Ainz'. "No. Control spells are unnecessary. To extol her courage, I will permit her indecorum before me." He said before turning to Tuare. "Frist, why don't I tell you my name? I am Ainz Ooal Gown. I am the master of Sebas over there." They introduced.

"R-Right." Tuare said. "Now then, Sebas, I thought I instructed you to act in a way that would not draw attention." 'Ainz' said. "Yes, my lord." Sebas answered. "Nonetheless, you have courted trouble for the sake of this no-account woman. Am I wrong?" 'Ainz' Asked. "A am deeply sorry that my indiscretion has earned your displeasure, Lord Ainz, and I will be more that mindful that something like this never happens again." Sebas said. "Enough. everyone makes mistakes." 'Ainz' said rising his hand up to stop Sebas. "Sebas, I will forgive your trivial blunder." 'Ainz' Said putting his hand down. "Lord Ainz, I am most grateful." Sebas said bowing with Tuare a sec later bowing to. "However! You must make amends for your mistake. Kill her." 'Ainz' ordered shocking Sebas.

"What... did you say?" Sebas asked. "Sebas, are you a dog that obeys the Supreme One-- that obeys the 41?" 'Ainz' said his mix-up did not go unnoted by me. I look at this 'Ainz' glaring at him and put my free hand on my repeater pistol. "Or are you someone who believes his own will is correct?" 'Ainz' asked. "Well I." Sebas try to answer. "You need not answer! Demonstrate it to me through results." 'Ainz' ordered. Sebas said nothing before turning to Tuare who just smiled at him before closing her eyes. "She excepting her fate. Does she want to die or is she just happy its Sebas who killing her?" I wondered see Sebas ready an attack only for said attack to be stopped by Cocytus. "What are... !?" Sebas asked. "Sebas, back away!" 'Ainz' ordered waving his arm out to the side. "Yes, my Lord." Sebas said. "Cocytus, was that attack undeniably and deliberately intended to kill her?" 'Ainz' asked. "Without a doubt." Cocytus answered. "In that case, I take it as proof that Sebas's loyalty is unfeigned. Good work, Sebas." 'Ainz' said. "Yes, my lord." Sebas said bowing with Tuare joining him.

"Now, let's move on to the next topic. Sebas, I have evaluated that your work here has gathered enough information. I have decided that we will vacate the mansion, and withdraw to Nazarick. As for the fate of the woman, give me some time. I do not think it will be death, but know that this determination is not absolute. Demiurge, I will be taking Victim back with me." 'Ainz' said. "Right." Demiurge said letting 'Ainz' take Victim. "Greater Teleportation!" 'Ainz' casted why making a seen of it. "Ok NOW I know that wasn't Ainz he wounded make that big of a deal of a teleport spell." I thought still having my repeater bow potted at Tuare.

Tuare look to be out of it at that point not that I could blame her. Sebas seeing this toke her back to her room with me following them in Hunter mode after waiting a bit. "My happiness comes from being with, Lord Sebas!" I heard Tuare say as I got close enough. "I do not think of this place as hell. You gave me meals to fill my belly, and a decent job to do." She added before Sebas hugged her. "It may mean your death." Sebas said. "If I am to be killed by you, Lord Sebas... by you, the gentleman who offered me his warmth when I was destined to died back there..." Tuare said. I heard Sebas say he will ask Ainz to let him take her with him to Nazarick. "Did he forget I'm here as well or does he think Ainz will have the final say?" I wondered before seeing Tuare kiss Sebas.

After kissing Sebas Tuare interred her room. Sebas was stun for a moment before turning to leave and return to 'Ainz' not even given me a look as he walked past. "That kiss must have thrown him off." I thought still using my hunter mode to interred Tuare's room. She was sitting on the bed looking down deep in thought. I pulled out my repeater  pistol and pointed it at her head.

I deactivated my hunter mode and cocking it making her look up at me in freight. "Scream I shoot." I said emotionless. "I'm second of command and Supreme general of Nazarick. As well as Sebas nephew. I'll be honest I don't want to pull the trigger but if what we think is going on is true I'm sure Sebas can find it in his heart to forgive me for killing you." I said still emotionless. Tuare look like she was seeing death but was keeping it together which in itself is impressive.

"Now I ask you one question if you lie I shoot. If I find your answer displeasing I shoot." I said pulling out a ruby. "This well glow if you lie understand?" I asked she nodded. "How do you know Sebas?" I asked at first she said nothing just looked at me. After a moment she answered apparently Sebas saved her. He found her a brothel the same brothel that we where at earlier today she was a slave there and was on the brink of death when he found her. Sebas nursed her back to health give her food, shelter, and over all made her feel safe. After hearing her story my heart went out to her. I thought back to when I was at the brothel and it all made sense to me now.

It also made me wonder what Sebas did with that fatass. But over all it showed me that Sebas wasn't betraying us he was taking a page out of my Oniichan book and I now for a fact it he was here he be patting Sebas on the back. Tuare having finished telling me her story was just now looking at me as if she was waiting for me to pull the trigger. Thinking it all over I made my choice. Smiling I put my gun up walked over to her and put my hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry you have to go throw all this." I said guessing she wasn't expecting that going by the look of shock on her face.

"The reason where doing this is to make sure your not trying to turn Sebas against us. But I have to ask you one more thing how do you see Sebas?" I asked kneeling down to her level. "L-Lord Sebas? He's my happiness and if possible I like to keep working with him Lord.." She started but stopped not knowing what to call me. "Lord Alves" I said now giving her my name even if it was my last name. "Lord Alves." She said bowing. "We that confirmed it she in love and judging by how Sebas reacted to that kiss he felt the same.

"I see well I can't promise anything." I said standing up. "But I will try to convince Lord Ainz to let you work with Sebas but again can't promise anything." I said walking to the door. "T-Thank you Lord Alv-" she said bowing before I interrupted her. "Dixon." I said making her look at me. "When it's just the two of us or even when Sebas is with us just call me Dixon no lord. But when others are around call me Lord Alves ok?" I ask turning to her.

"Y-yes Lor.. Dixon but if I may ask why?" Tuare asked. "Simply I like my family calling me by just Dixon." I answered smiling before quickly exiting the room. I walked back to the other with a small smile on my face. As I approach the door I hear laughing. Opening the door I saw it was coming from Ainz the real one judging by I could sense hem this time. After I interred Ainz got over his laughing fit and noticed me. "Lord Dixon!? Uh when did you arrive?" Ainz asked nervously. "I arrived with Sebas." I answered with a raise eyebrow. "Did he not know I was here?" I thought confused thinking that at least that Pleiades told him I was here.

"I see then you know of the situation then?" He asked as I sat down on a chair that was no his left. "Indeed in fact I just got done talking with Ms. Tuare and I can safely say she not a threat." I said noticing Sebas's look when I said I was talking to Tuare. "Is that so. Hmm then your timing is perfect we where just disgusting what to do with her. Sebas would like her to return to Nazarick to work in the kitchens. Why Demiurge suggest that if she would return with us to have her work with his sheep's what do you think?" He asked.

I thought of everything I've learn today also taking into account Sebas and Tuare feelings for each other and most important what was best for Nazarick.