A new land same hunter

Sea that's all both Clifford and myself could see. We have been sailing for about a week now and its been about a month scents we left Nazarick. The news of us leaving when about as good as one could guess.

Flashback

"I'm leaving Nazarick." Was all I said. Silence was all that could be heard in the room. "Explain." Ainz said after a bit. "This is tide to me being an unkindled I need to find where the dark soul was first found. From their I might be able to learn more about it. "If that's the case then might it be wise to have some of us look for it?" Demiurge asked. "I agree what ever this place is. Having some of us go and find it we be faster then going to look for it yourself my Lord?" Albedo asked. "This isn't up for debate. This is something only I can do. I well be bringing Clifford along. But other wise I will be going alone." I said. 

"W-Will you return my Lord?" Mare asked softly like he was afraid to know the answer. "Of course I don't know how long I will be gone for. But know this along as I can breathe I well return. Even if I have to crawl." I said hoping to bring some comfort to them. "My Lord..." Demiurge try to say before I interrupted him. "Enough! I will hear no more on this." I said not wanting to hear anymore. A bit later both Ainz and myself where in my room as I was getting ready to leave. "Is this really something you must do?" Ainz asked. "Sigh yes for both my sake and Nazarick. I need to find where the dark soul was first found." I said packing some food for Clifford. "Its just us two so can you tell me the full reason why your going?" Ainz asked. "I guess I own you that much. Remember when I told you about the Lords of Cinders?" I asked getting a nod yes. "Well the dark soul is trying to fuse with the Cinders. If it goes well both will become stronger then before and controlling then we be easier. But if it wrong then I become something Nazarick will not be able to defeat." I answered. 

"I see do you at lest have a idea of where you need to go?" Ainz asked. "North far north that's all." I said thinking. "Were well I know there no stopping you but please remember that Nazarick is here if you need us." Ainz said leaving. "I know brother... I know." I said later I was at the entrance to Nazarick. "Are you not going to come out and wish me luck Shalltear?" I asked turning to see her walk from behind a pillar. "Dixon you promise you return right?" She asked. Walking up to her I gave her a hug which she return. "Like I said even if I have to crawl I well come back both for Nazarick and you." I said making her tighten her hug on me. Soon after we broke off the hug. "Shalltear here I want you to have this." I said pulling out a blood red ruby neckless giving it to her. "This is the first thing I ever made and now its yours." I said giving her it. "Dixon..." She said taking it.

"There no need for you to say anything think of it as a promise that no mater what happens I will always come home. By the way that ruby is a blood stone made from my own blood." I added making her blush knowing what she hold in her hands was made from a supreme being. "And this." I said moving her head up a bit. "Is to tell you how I feel about you." I said kissing her on the lips. "Until we meet again Shalltear." I said breaking the kiss and using hunter mode to move quickly with Clifford before she could recover.      

Flashback end

"Wonder if I over stepped doing that?" I wondered to myself. "I guess there nothing I can do about it now." I added. Sigh north that's all Soul gave me you know I was hoping it would be on the same continent as Nazarick but nope. According to Soul we would have to sail the sea to get to Londo. Turns out to get to the sea from Nazarick was only a two week journey. Will by Clifford that is as she can run at speeds of what I guess to around 80-90 mph also found out she doesn't need to rest for to long before running again.

After words we found a small fishing village where thankfully I was able to buy a boat to sail. As well as some lesson on sailing seeing as I have never sailed before in my life. But as luck would have it its been smooth for now I know sooner or later it will turn. As for the boat it self it was nothing to fancy just a boat to sail it was a bit small thaw. But big enough for me and Clifford to move around without bumping into each other. "Hope we find land soon I running out of food and water for Clifford." I thought seeing as I dent need food or drink to live Clifford did I fear fish will only be enough for so long.