14 ; ❝hidden rooms❞

the morning rose again and as expected, you were still sleeping with arms around your figure

the morning rose again and as expected, you were still sleeping with arms around your figure. and that was it. two small arms around your torso, and little shifting on the bed made you open your eyes to look. 

and there you saw jungkook waking up and getting up from the bed to go to bathroom, you turned your head away to look at san who was still sleeping with your arms around him. 

those small soft arms belonged to him. 

precious. i know right. 

letting out a small smile, you closed your eyes again and pushed your nose in his hairs, smelling the vintage scent which was like a melody to the music was coming straight into your nostrils. 

and for some seconds, the thought of jungkook hairs scent came into your mind too. will it be strong? or soft? lavender? or those manly hair essence?

well that's the most stupid thought, you shrugged it away. looking at san who took the sides and leaned his back on your chest making you giggle. turning your head once again to look at the wall clock and there you saw the time, 8:30 AM. 

does san have pre-school? 

does san go to school?

but the question came on the verge to stop when the bathroom door opened and jungkook came out to take his belongings and "oh you are awake...

you nodded, head bowing a little before saying, "good morning to you" jungkook hummed, mumbling the greeting back before he came close on the bed and leaned on the other side. 

moving his fingers, cupping san face. "sannie, wake up" he called him as the san took sides and again wrapped his small arms around the torso of yours. 

"yah, jeon jeongsan, get up cutie, we need to go to kindergarten" oh he does go to study. "don't worry, i'll wake him up" you said making jungkook look at you and nod. 

you sat up before pulling san into your lap and hugging him, "san, wake up bun" well the kid was quick to respond by looking up with his sleepy eyes. a smile on his lips as he said, "good morning--" 

you smiled, greeting him back and pushing your legs on the ground. "lets make you get freshen up huh, you need to go to kindergarten right" you said pulling the male towards the bathroom as the kid obeyed you. 

doing the morning business to brushing his teeth to bathing him with the bubbly water. he was ready. in his black small knee pants and that white shirt with the tie. 

well he does look like jungkook copy. 

-----------------------

waving at him from jungkook's car as the san walked inside the kindergarten building with his teacher. once his presence was not available for you to see, you turned to jeongguk. 

he didn't gave you any glance, just turned the engine of car before driving it away. driving through the streets which you never came on the verge to, passing through many shops. 

"h-hey" you said grabbing his attention as he gave you a glance before humming. "i wanted to ask something, if you won't mind answering me" he hummed again. 

"i- i- actually work in a cosmetic company.....i wanted to ask if i can actually continue it-" before you could even complete your question the male stopped you. 

"no, didn't i already told you that you can't go out of the mansion alone" "for anything" you gave him a look and gulped. 

"and, you don't have to work, your whole life is set isn't it?" he questioned not looking at you as you just sighed and looked out of the window. 

well, maybe it is.

the car stopped out of the mansion making you look at him and mumble a thank you before getting outside. turning your heels towards the door, not daring to look back but you know his eyes were stuck on you for now. 

and that glare was on charge until you took entry in the mansion which had two bodyguards on the door. and his car drove away. 

you made your way to the Kitchen to get some water. sitting on the counter and pouring the water in the glass from the bottle and pushing it near your mouth. taking a sip before letting out a gulp. 

once you were done, you walked to your shared bedroom and straight sat on the bed. not knowing what to do now. san will not be coming from kindergarten until 1:30 and jungkook, you don't even know where he even went. 

and now the only thing you could do to have a little fun was either bath and sleep. but wait, there is something else we can do right? 

putting your feets on the ground again, you walked out of the room. peeking outside before thinking whether you should start from that corner or the right one. 

and the answer was 'the last corner of mansion' 

taking your foots to the end corner of the mansion, exploring every room and place. some rooms had picture gallery and some had those unused furniture that were still covered with the white sheets. 

going through the hallway to check other rooms. opening the door which opened with a sound as you peeked inside and once you did, your eyes landed on all the room material. 

opening the door further as you took steps inside. the chandelier hanging from the celling. the air warm inside the room but you still could feel the shivers running down in your spine just like the cold winds do. 

and maybe it was became al of the things there, all types of guns and weapons sitting there on table and hanging on the wall board. 

a wooden chair in the middle and ropes tide on the handles without a knot. the guns were looking like toy but the fact that if someone will pull the trigger, it will straight pass out by the person. 

it was all scary and so...full of fear. 

taking steps backward without looking as you pushed yourself out of the room and closed the door. taking a deep sigh from seeing the things in real which you always hated even in films. 

everyone is scared of guns...isn't it? 

taking your steps back to your room but one thing was enough to stop you, turning your head to look at the front to see another room door which you didn't checked. 

oh come on, one more room and that's it. 

you turned your heels towards the brown wooden door and move your hand to knob. pushing it open as you just peeked inside with your head and there your eyes widen with the same shock you once faced some minutes ago. 

there it was a big master bed situated in the middle with serval neon lights sticking with the wall, several boards tugged on the wall with pins on them....and some things hanging on them. 

a big drawer on the side. a big mirror fixed next to the door and maybe that was it all you noticed before taking steps inside. 

the neon light haunting down the skin of yours. the atmosphere giving you chills as you took steps towards the drawer. 

moving your hand to grab the metal before pulling it towards yourself as it revealed with something you never knew that someone would have.  

at least not him. 

but there your eyes were leading down on every toy laying inside the drawer. all those sinful toys. 

and for some reasons, 

it was all so....weird

in the most sinful way.