intro

A/n: Hey how nice that you clicked on my story! You may see errors or I may use words incorrectly, english is not my native language so I had to use google sometimes. If you seek something wrong feel free to say so and I can correct it, but please say it in a respectful way and don't give hate. This is my first english book so yeah....

Hope you guys like it and it's not boring and i dunno. Here is a little explanation about the MC's. They height is not in feet cause some people don't get that (me) so it's just in meters.

 They height is not in feet cause some people don't get that (me) so it's just in meters

Name: Eleanor Ricci
Age: 16 years
Height: 1m55
More: Eleanor is a mix of her brothers. She loves food, no seriously food is her true love. She loves music, just like her brother she can play the guitar and she also has a great voice, but she doesn't let anyone hear it. Because actually she is quite insecure, she is not afraid to speak up, but singing.... that's another thing.

She loves skateboarding, it gives her freedom, it's like she can take on the world. Just as she loves food, she also loves to cook food, but whether she's good at it is another story. She is also a bit creative, she likes to paint, but she can't draw. Crazy, isn't it? But of course Eleanor loves children, when she sees one her eyes light up. And she has a obsession with shoe's. But this is the Eleanor she has yet to discover... How Eleanor is in the beginning of the story you have to discover for yourself.

Name: Emilio RicciAge: 19 yearsHeight: 1m86More: Emilio is Eleanor's youngest older brother

Name: Emilio Ricci
Age: 19 years
Height: 1m86
More: Emilio is Eleanor's youngest older brother. He was 7 when Eleanor was away. He doesn't remember much about his sister. All he remembers is a vague memory in wich he tought Eleanor how to skateboard. He remembers that he had done it secretly and his mother and brothers had gotten mad at him cause "skateboarding is dangerous". As Emilio used to enjoy skateboarding he is still very much into it now, but only in his free time. His favorite color is black, he really likes it. I'ts a very simple color , yet so beautiful and dark. Because it's his favorite color he only wears black clothes, he also colored his hair black, his nails are always painted black and around his eyes he always has a black line of eyeliner. At first his brothers laughed at him for painting his nails and putting on eyeliner, but Emilio doesn't care, that's who he is and they need to accept that. Emilio is very happy that Eleanor is finally back home, not because he is not the youngest anymore , but just because he loves his little sister, defenitly when he finds out she likes to skateboard.