46 - the movie

"No, its his blood i hit him"

Chapter 46 : the movie

----------

The room is silent

The room is silent. Matteo stares open-mouthed at the blood on the photo album, Emilio stares at me like I have two heads, while Riccardo, Riccardo just starts laughing.

"You hit him?" Asks Matteo in surprise. I nod my head. Yep, when I started yelling he - well I think it's a he but you weather never sure - came running towards me and before I knew it I had thrown the photo album against his head.

"Seriously?" Asks Emilio.

"Yep,"

"You did good kiddo," says Riccardo who has finally stopped laughing. I feel my cheeks turning embarrassingly red, I'm being complimented for hurting someone.

"Farò esaminare il sangue sull'album fotografico", says Matteo. Riccardo nods his head to Matteo , and Matteo walks out of the room with the photo album. *I'm going to have the blood on the photo album examined*

"Wait I'll go with you!" Emilio quickly runs after Matteo and together they leave my room. I turn to Riccardo who is looking out the window where the man just slipped out.

"You're going to sleep in my room tonight," Riccardo breaks the silence. He turns around, and I stare at him. I'm going to do what? Riccardo clears his throat and rubs his hand over his neck. "I mean I think it would be better if you didn't sleep in this room again for a while," Riccardo clarifies.

"Okay," I mutter. Riccardo nods his head and looks around my room.

"Do you need anything else?" He asks. I also look around my room rn then shake my head. Riccardo nods his head. There is silence for a moment as we remain standing in the room. "Okay uhm yeah Let's go," Riccardo walks to the door and quickly I follow him. Together we walk to his room and Riccardo turns off the light. Uncomfortably I remain standing in the doorway.

"I'll go sleep on the couch so I can," Riccardo shrugs "protect you or something," I nod my head and hesitantly walk further into the room and sit on the edge of the bed.

I look around his room, a bed, seat, closet, Riccardo's room looks pretty normal if you don't count the broken mirror in his room. My gaze falls on the nightstand where there are three picture frames. One is a picture of Lorenzo, Valentino, Leonardo, Riccardo, Alessandro, Matteo and Emilio together when they were a little younger. The other is a framed drawing? The drawing has all different stripes, hearts that look more like balloons and two stick figures. It is a drawing made by a child. I frown, why did Riccardo frame a drawing of a child? Then I look at the other picture frame and my eyes get big. It's a picture of a little boy that looks vaguely familiar to me. The little boy has a big smile on his face and is holding a little girl in a pink tutu in his arms. Wait a minute...

"That's you," says Riccardo who suddenly sits next to me. I turn around to him and look at him, Riccardo has a somber expression. "That picture was taken the day before you disappeared,"

"Really?" I ask softly. Riccardo nods his head.

"Yes that day I will never forget," he says softly. Suddenly he stands up straight. "Do you feel like watching a movie?" He changes the subject.

"Okay," I really don't feel like sleeping. Riccardo grabs a laptop from his desk and comes walking back toward the bed.

"Move over," he says. I crawl across the bed to the other side and Riccardo comes and sits next to me on the bed. He starts typing something on the laptop. "You want to watch that?" He asks. I shrug, I don't know that many movies yet. "Is this any good?" Asks Riccardo and he shows me the screen. I nod, even though I have no idea what movie it is. Riccardo puts the movie on. I yawn and lay my head against his shoulder.

"This used to be your favorite movie, you wanted to watch it every day." Says Riccardo softly. I hum in response and Riccardo takes this as a sign to continue telling me. "You could watch this movie a thousand times and never get tired of it, we all watched it so many times with you that we even know the background music by heart," Riccardo laughs softly and I feel him shake. "But after a while we started getting so tired of it that Lorenzo had thrown the movie away, you started screaming and crying so hard. You really wanted to see that movie," I see Riccardo smile out of the corner of my eye. "Mom got so angry with Lorenzo, I don't think I've ever seen her so angry,"

"Mom?" I ask softly. This is the first time anyone has mentioned her. Riccardo sighs softly.

"Yeah, she was so angry that she sent Lorenzo to every store and he wasn't allowed to come home until he found the movie." Continues Riccardo's story.

"Really?" I ask softly, and I giggle. I really can't imagine Lorenzo with that he went down every store looking for that movie.

"Yep, that night Lorenzo didn't come home and we got worried. Mom felt guilty she thought she was too mean to Lorenzo, so then Dad and Valentino and Leonardo went to find him." Riccardo starts laughing softly again. "They searched for up to three hours after him, while the rest were all waiting at home, and suddenly you said 'look, enzo!' We were all confused because he wasn't there," Riccardo turns his head to look at me. "He was just in the movie room watching the movie," I start laughing.

"No,"

"Yes, " Riccardo nods his head. "When you left," Riccardo clears his throat. "When you left we made it a tradition to watch that movie every day on your birthday," He whispers softly. I feel tears prick the corners of my eyes.

"Really?"

"Yes Eleanor, we missed you so much, we all loved you very much even though sometimes some of us didn't show it," Riccardo turns to me and looks at me with... does he have teary eyes now? "We love you so much, I love you so much Sorellina,"

 does he have teary eyes now? "We love you so much, I love you so much Sorellina,"

A/N: i think i'm dead. Riccardo said he loves her. I'm dead, dead, dead. I'm literaly crying, omg. Like we're at 80% of the book, Sorellina is almost over. Can you believe that?

I don't want it to be over :/

ANYWAY GUYS I UPDATED IM SO PROUD! And also if you like my writing then please check out my new story "Camille" i feel like my writing is getting better ? Like in the new story i feel like i wrote better , or not and i'm just weird.

Reminder : you are special, just the way you are, don't change for anyone <3