35 - pizza's and Periods

Our brothers are going to kill me if they knew what i'm telling you.
----------
Chapter 35 - pizza's and periods

I'm back on the couch playing the pizza game while I wait for Riccardo

I'm back on the couch playing the pizza game while I wait for Riccardo. He said he had to get things and then he was going to explain everything to me about why I am bleeding. I hope he explains it clearly now because just now I didn't understand it at all. Why would a woman bleed if she doesn't have a baby in her belly? And why am I only getting that now? I haven't had a baby in my belly all along. This doesn't make any sense. Suddenly my phone starts vibrating and a name comes up on my screen. Matteo. I frown, why is he calling me? I press the green phone button and answer.

"Yes?" I ask as soon as I hold the phone to my ear.

"Eleanor?" Sounds Matteo's voice on the other end of the line.

"No this is... " I look around the living room and my gaze lingers on the television that has Shrek on it. "A talking... donkey?" There is some muttering on the other end of the line.

"Seriously Bambina? A donkey?" Sounds suddenly come from Francisco's voice. My face brightens and a big smile comes on my face.

"Franco!" I say enthusiastically.

"And I didn't get an enthusiastic greeting," sounds Matteo's voice muttering. I chuckle softly.

"Eleanor, we heard the news," says Francisco. I frown confusedly.

"News? What news?"

"That you got your period for the first time!" Sounds Francisco's voice cheerfully. Now the frown widens.

"Period?" I repeat. I hear some mumbling in the background, Matteo and Francisco are talking to each other but I can't fully understand them.

"He wouldn't..." Matteo.

"I think..." Francisco.

"That dumbass," Matteo.

"Eleanor?" Asks Francisco again after a while. I nod my head but bedrnk that he can't see that and quickly say yes.

"What exactly did Riccardo tell you?"

"Uhm he said something about making babies and babies in your belly," I say confused.

"Ofcourse he did" mumbles Matteo.

"Eleanor I don't think we can explain it to you properly," Francisco begins softly.

"Cariño do you remember how I showed you how to watch videos?" Asks Matteo.

"Yes on that white thingy with red and black,"

"Go on that and look up the next one, 'explaining menstruation'," says Matteo.

"Now?" I ask.

"Yes now then I am sure you will understand it much better,"

"Bye bambina love youu!" Sounds Francisco even before Matteo declines. I go to the app where I can look up videos and type in what Matteo told me to look up.

----------------

After I watched the movie, Riccardo came home with two white boxes and a plastic bag. He handed me the plastic bag and told me to go to the bathroom and I did. Inside the bag was all sorts of things, which thanks to the video I know what they are called and how to use them. He had several pads and tampons. It also had chocolate, a water pitcher, a pith pillow and pills. After I did my thing and put on pads and washed my hands I went back to the living room where Riccardo was sitting on the couch. He was on his phone and as I got closer I saw that he had looked up on google 'what to do when your sister has her period,'. I felt my cheeks glow and my lips curl as I read it. That's sweet. I plopped down next to him on the couch and immediately Riccardo turned off his phone.

"And...did it work?" Asked Riccardo uncomfortably. I nod my head and look around the living room uncomfortably. There is also an uncomfortable atmosphere in the air. Riccardo grabbed the two white boxes and cleared his throat. I looked at him expectantly.

"I saw you playing that pizza game all the time so I bought pizzas," Riccardo opens the white boxes wazrrough two pizzas emerge. With open mouth I stare at him.

"Seriously?" I ask in surprise. Riccardo nods.

"Uhm I bought you a margheritha because I wasn't sure what you would like," Riccardo hands me a white box of pizza and then grabs a slice of pizza from the other box.

"Thanks,"

"No problem kiddo," Riccardo mutters and we begin to eat the pizzas in silence. And I'll tell you what, the pizza was delicious and tastes better than I thought it would taste. After a while, I start to get a stomach ache again and this time it hurts many more. With one hand I start rubbing my belly while with the other I eat my third piece of pizza. Suddenly Riccardo gets up and walks away without saying a word. Where would he go? I ignore it and start rubbing my belly harder as the pain gets harder.

A little later, Riccardo returns with all kinds of things in his hands. He puts everything down on the seat and removes the pizza box from my lap. He grabs one of the things he has with him and holds it out to me. I see that it's the pith pillow.

"Put this on your stomach," he mutters. I take the pit cushion and feel that it is warm. I put it against my belly and when I do Riccardo suddenly wraps a blanket around me. He quickly presses a kiss on my forehead and then sits down in his place on the seat.

"Are you watching Shrek? That's my favorite movie!"

A/N: I know i know, this chapter is really short and it turned out different then i tought it was gonna be

BUT AWWHH RICCARDO!!!

AND OMG WE HIT 211K OMGGG IM SOOOO HAPPY WHAT THANK YOU ALL!!

Reminder : look at you, you are tired, sad, but you don't give up. I'm so proud of you <3