12- shopping

That wasn't so bad.

---------------
Chapter 12 : shopping

I woke up all fresh and fruity

I woke up all fresh and fruity. I had no nightmares or flashbacks during the night and as a result I was able to sleep through the night in one piece. So because I have no stuff , I put on the same t-shirt again. I opened the two doors in my room that I hadn't opened yet and discovered that they were a walk-in closet and a bathroom. The walk-in closet was completely empty, so that's why I'm still wearing the shirt. In the bathroom I had already found a toothbrush and toothpaste so luckily I have that.

When I came downstairs, Valentino and Emilio were downstairs. There were pancakes to eat and I ate two, it was really delicious. I think pancakes are going to be my favorite food. Well I don't know so much about food yet because at mark.... no Eleanor don't think about him. Emilio and Valentino had made a whole thing out of it that I only ate 2 pancakes but I was already completely full. After quite a discussion they gave up and now we are in the car. Valentino is driving and me and Emilio are sitting together in the back seat, which I don't understand why isn't he sitting next to Valentino? They said during breakfast that we were going shopping, so now we are on the road.

I look out the window and see all kinds of houses passing by. It's soothing. I don't know what's going on today, but I feel calm. I feel free and I feel protected. Protected by my big brothers who I barely know. Is it always going to be like this? Am I always going to feel so protected by them? Is this how you're supposed to feel with your family? Protected? The sun is shining nicely too, it looks like it's going to be a beautiful day.

"We're here." I'm brought out of my thoughts by Emilio. I look around and see in front of us a large gray building with lots of windows, past the windows lots of people are walking. How many people are there? Valentino and Emilio get out of the car and quickly I unbuckle my belt. I just put my hand on the door to open it when it is already opened. Startled, I look up and see that Valentino has opened my door. He looks at me with a smile.

"Come Principessa, we are going shopping!" Sings Emilio. I get out of the car and look at the large building. The building that is filled with hundreds of people. Hundreds of people who could hurt you. Hundreds of people who could kill you. Hundreds of people who could just do something to you.I turn back to my brothers and see that they are both wearing black sunglasses. I frown confused my eyebrows but then realize the sun is shining happily. Now I want sunglasses too. Valentino comes up next to me and grabs my hand. I look at his big hand that holds mine and then at his face. Valentino smiles and gives me a squeeze  before we start to walk towards the big building.

As soon as we walk into the large building all the people turn their heads in our direction. Or rather, toward my brothers. Why are they looking at my brothers? Because they are rich? Do you always look at people when they are rich? You'd think people would be more likely to look at you if you're in a famous band, but not if you're just rich. I get it somewhere, Valentino and Emilio are good looking guys and rich too. But you shouldn't be staring anyway. Staring is rude. Without even realizing it, I moved closer to Valentino as we walked through the mall.