48 - plot twist

"This is never going to work out."

Chapter 48: plot twist

-------------

When Emilio said we were going to have a secret party without our brothers knowing, I knew right away that it wasn't going to work out and that I shouldn't believe him

When he said it was going to be a small party with a few friends and our cousins, I shouldn't have believed him either.

But when he said it was going to be a lot of fun and I didn't believe him, I should have believed him.

This party is great!

At first, only Josh, Emily and our cousins were there. But suddenly Jaxon came with his friends too? And before we knew it, the whole house was packed with all kinds of people. I don't even think Emilio knows who everyone is.

And first Emilio had found two wine bottles, but all the people who came all brought their own drinks again and now a whole section is playing beer pong.

I am leaning against a wall with a glass of wine in my hand. Next to Josh and Lorenzo's beloved vase. Which for some strange reason is still alive.

"This is more fun than I thought-" I turn my head toward Josh, but Josh is gone. I look around quickly, but everything is blurry and twisted.

I keep spinning around, trying to look for Josh. Then I see a familiar face and a big smile appears on my face.

"Emily!" I call out loudly. Emily turns and comes staggering over to me.

"You! Uhm..." Emily seems to be thinking. "Person," we start giggling.

"Did you forget my name was person?" I laugh. Emily puts her arm around me, but in the process she pushes my glass to the ground. It falls to the ground in pieces. I stare at it for a moment before laying my head on Emily her shoulder.

"I want to walk," she says dryly.

"Then we'll walk," and together we start walking down the hallway, well more staggering. We run into the wall, a lamp and into a kissing couple.

"Sorry," I say, I look up at the kissing couple and to my surprise seeing Josh, with his lips against another boy. My vision is still blurry and I squeeze my eyes half closed to see the boy. It is a boy with black tousled hair and he has eyeliner around his eyes, with a curl on the end. I shrug and am pulled away by Emily. No idea who that was I don't know anyone with black hair who wears eyeliner.

After a while Emily and I arrive at the iron door laughing. Emily goes to the thing where you have to enter a code.

"Oeh a secret door, what would be behind it?" Emily stares at the door with big curious eyes. "Would there be a my little pony in there because it was kidnapped?" She wonders aloud. I gasp in shock and quickly come to stand next to emily, well I'm stepping on her foot more than anything else.

"Oh no twilight sparkle!" I shout at the door. "We have to save her emi-emi- emi things," now I've forgotten her name. I turn around and emily taps something on the little machine.

1-2-3-4

Beep beep. The machine turns red.

"Oo wrong," Emily bites her nail and thinks for a moment before beginning to type again.

4-3-2-1

To my surprise, the screen turns green and the door opens. Me and Emily look at each other grinning, we did it!

"Twilight we're coming to rescue you-" Emily stops halfway through her sentence when she sees the inside of the room. I look inside and stare at the room.

"Well, this is a plot twist," she says. You could say that.

-------

A/N: OMGGG GUYSSS I UPDATEDDD!!! IM STILL ALIVE!! IVE MISSED YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU ALL AND I LOVE ALL THE COMMENTS

Sorellina almost hit 2Million reads. 2 million. My book. My book. Mine.

Uhm so i say a lot i was gonna update but a lot of stuff happend in the last 10 months. My granddad died, my cat died, my dog died and i went trough a friendship breakup and yeah im trying to recover and find my self love again.

Anywayy this reminder is gonna be a little text cause i think we all need it, some people aren't meant to be in your life forever. Some are only there for a chapter or tree, they come and go. But you know who never leaves your book? You, you never leave. So you have to take care of yourself so you can go to your next chapter and be there till the end. And i know that sometimes we dont want to go to the next chapter, but we have to let some things and people go.

Take care <3