41 - owh chips

He's not so blunt anymore , but still moddy cause yeah it's and always will be Riccardo

----------------

Chapter 41: owh chips
A/N: Yesss i updated!!!

"No Josh! Wait!" I laugh while i'm trying to catch him. All I hear is his laughter and that gives me motivation to run faster. You will probably think we are being very childish, but right now we are playing tag. I didn't even know this game existed! But it's so much fun.

I want to turn the corner where Josh has disappeared behind when I bump into something with my stomach. With wide eyes I look at the table I just bumped into and it's like everything is going in slow motion.

The vase -the favorite vase of Lorenzo- wobbles dangerously on the little table closer to the side. I stretch out my arms to catch it, but it's too late. The vase falls backwards off the small table. I watch as in slow motion the green vase falls down, hits the ground and breaks into thousands of pieces. Wide-eyed and open-mouthed, I stare at the ground where all the pieces of vase are lying on it. Josh comes running up and also looks at the vase with big eyes.

"Uhm...so how are we going to fix this?" Josh breaks the deadly silence. I open my mouth to say I have no idea , that Lorenzo is probably going to kill me when a throat is scraped behind us. Horrified, we both turn around and come face to face with Valentino. His one eyebrow goes up.

"What's going on here? What did I hear?" Me and Josh then simultaneously open our mouths.

"It was my fault , I ran into the vase-" I begin.

"Eleanor broke the vase," Josh says simultaneously with me. Shocked, I gasp and look at him quasi angrily. "What?" asks Josh confused.

"Are you saying I broke the vase?" Josh looks at me all confused.

"Uh yeah because you dropped it," Josh says still confused.

"And here I was thinking that real friends would put the blame on themselves so the other person wouldn't get in trouble," I mumble.

"What? but then I probably wouldn't be allowed to come over anymore and-"

"Okay enough you two," Valentino laughs. He looks at me. "What vase did you drop," I look at the ground where all the green shards can be seen.

"Uhm I think that you can see which vase," Valentino follows my gaze to the ground and his eyes get as big as saucers.

"Owh shi-" he quickly corrects himself "chips, that's Lorenzo's favorite vase," wow seriously? I didn't know that yet. I thought this vase was here because he just thought it was so ugly.