40 - talk

"Uhm okay then take me to the spider," oh oh, now I have to find a spider.

-------------

Chapter 40 : talk

It's a few weeks later and everything is going, pretty well

It's a few weeks later and everything is going, pretty well. At school, I don't get psyched as much anymore. Sometimes they giggle when I walk by or I still get dirty looks, but they leave it at that. Josh was right, after a while they start to find it boring and look for a new victim. Which they have found. The whole school now bullies Sophia Nelson. Sophia is new to school and had accidentally - well not really Britney told her that the boys' locker room was the girls' locker room- gone into the boys' locker room and since then she has been called all kinds of names. Everyone thinks she did it on purpose. The first time I saw Sophia Nelson in real life was in the girls' bathroom at lunchtime where she was crying. So she told me that Britney took her to the boys' locker room and I told her about my thing with Britney and ever since then we have been friends. She sits with Josh and me at the table. Sophia is also a really beautiful and sweet girl. She has black curly hair and big brown eyes.

Josh, Sophia and I have become very close. After school we always go to a little cafe where we always eat muffins and hang out for a bit. We've already slept over at Sophia's house-where my brothers made a big deal out of it and I got a big "don't do anything Lorenzo doesn't like" speech, whatever that means-and they've come over to my house a few times, but they weren't allowed to sleep over.

Then we have jaxon. For some reason he is waiting at my locker every morning at school and always at the end of the day too. Then he tries to talk to me. Sometimes I talk back and we have a very deep and serious conversation, sometimes I ignore him, and sometimes he tries to flirt with me mate I know he doesn't mean it so I don't respond to it. He can really be so irritating sometimes and totally doesn't realize what personal space is. I have been triggered by him a few times when he is the closest but have not mentioned it to Riccardo. I don't want him to get worried and tell my other brothers so I have to go to a therapist or psygologist. I really don't want that. Wait what is the difference between a therapist and pshygologist?

Speaking of my brothers. Some still haven't excused them. Leonardo, meanwhile, did say sorry, but I didn't immediately forgive him, because he did break a promise. You don't break promises, you don't do that then you lose my trust. Of course I did tease Leonardo a bit while he made up all kinds of things to show that he was really sorry. For example, I finished reading Alice in Wonderland with Matteo in the living room in front of Leonardo and when I saw his face, I was quite sorry. Reading together was something between me and Leonardo and I ruined it. He looked so sad when he walked into the living room and saw me sitting on Matteo's lap with the book in my hands. Immediately he had walked out of the living room. But somewhere I don't regret it either, he would rather paint someone's face than read with me. But the next day after he saw me reading with Matteo there was a very nice limited edition of Alice in wonderland on my bed, with the two movies next to it and a stuffed toy of a white rabbit. And then I got tears in my eyes, ran to Leonardo's room and sobbing gave him a hug. Then we watched the movies of alice in wonderland and everything was okay between us again.

Alessandro still hasn't said sorry just like Lorenzo. Alessandro has el very often talked to me as if nothing happened, I just ignored him, which is what I do with Lorenzo. At first they tried to make me talk, but after a while they gave up and I haven't seen them for a week. No idea where they are, Valentino says they had to go somewhere for work.

With Emilio I have become very close, with him I can laugh, have fun and be naughty. We have done pranks with our brothers many times. The cliché pranks, paint in shampoo, itching powder, paint a room pink. Yes we really did paint Valentino's room pink and he didn't even seem to mind. I also started skateboarding more often and even if I say so myself, I think I'm pretty good at it. Emilio also taught me how to do eyeliner, since then he sometimes asks me if I want to do it on him. He says he thinks I can do it better than him, but I know sometimes he's just too lazy.

Riccardo, I'm not so sure about him. With him I can talk. Talk about the past, talk about my feelings, talk about things I don't understand. Talk about things that we like. I can just really talk to him. I trust him. I think I trust him the most. He's not so blunt anymore, but still moody because yeah it's and always will be Riccardo.

A/N: this chapter is different it's like a chapter that says what happend the past weeks yk

I think i still have a writers Block and i said i would make a double update but... i don't know if i can write.

I had a few problems the last time, everything was a little overwhelming and just too much. So that's why i did not update, i was just not happy and yeah.

Just know that you can always talk to me, sometimes talking to a stranger about your feelings can be really helpfull.

Reminder : take a deep breath. Everything will be okay, it will get better <3