37 - 5 letters

"You asked if you could ride the skateboard again,"
-----------
Chapter 37 : 5 letters

"You asked if you could ride the skateboard again,"-----------Chapter 37 : 5 letters

"I can't believe you can be so overly responsible!" Yells Riccardo to Emilio. Emilio remains standing and looks at his shoes, not daring to contradict Riccardo. Especially not when he is so furious.

"Riccardo calm down," Valentino begins, he wants to put his hand on Riccardo's shoulder but roughly Riccardo pushes him off.

"Calm down?calm down? Look at her!" He gestures with his hands in my direction. Now it's my turn to look at my shoes.

"Yes okay they had an accident but-"

"But- they should never have even done something so dangerous!"

"Riccardo calm down, Lorenzo is on his way and will take care of this," as soon as I hear Lorenzo's name I stiffen. I haven't seen him in a long time and he hasn't apologized either.... just like Alessandro and Valentino. I really don't feel like seeing Lorenzo and he's probably going to be furious.

"On his way? On his way that could take a very long time," Riccardo says frustrated, just then someone clears his throat. With a jolt we all turn our heads in the direction of the sound and there stands none other than Lorenzo Ricci. Does he actually have a middle name?

"I would like you to calm down," Lorenzo sounds quietly. Riccardo opens his mouth to protest, but Valentino puts his hand on Riccardo's shoulder and shakes his head. Riccardo closes his mouth again. Lorenzo walks further into the room and then comes to stand in front of me and Emilio, he looks at us slowly from head to toe and then simply raises his eyebrow.

"We were just skating!" Says Emilio quickly. Lorenzo looks at Emilio dryly and and then looks at me. He goes through his legs and his hand grabs my chin. My face pulls together painfully. He holds my chin just where it is completely open. He looks at me piercingly.

"Eleanor, what happened?" His voice sounds soft, almost as if he really cares.
I want to look at Emilio, but Lorenzo gently pulls my head back toward him. "No, don't look at him. Look at me and tell the truth," hmpf tell the truth, well you tell me the truth why you haven't said sorry to me yet, why you believed Anastasia about me, why you haven't even listened to my story. I just keep staring at him, I'm really not going to say anything to him until he says sorry. After a few seconds Lorenzo notices that I'm not going to answer and again just simply raises an eyebrow. He looks at me piercingly. Does he really think that if he just looks at me that I will tell him what happened? Pff can he wait a long time.

"Eleanor," Valentino sighs in the background. For a moment I look at him but quickly look away. And I look at Lorenzo again because mister is still holding my aching chin. "Just say what happened, it's not that hard," and it's not that hard to just say sorry. S- o - r -r- y. 5 letters. I ignore Valentino just like I ignore Lorenzo.