32 - number 218

Then the hell breaks loose.

----------------
Chapter 32 : number 218

I look at the papers in front of me, each paper has personal details of people

I look at the papers in front of me, each paper has personal details of people. People who have hurt someone dear to me. It's not a few papers, no it's dozens. Dozens of people have hurt my sister, and they are going to pay for that. I look at all the names. I can't believe it's so many people who could have hurt her, and I didn't get to protect her. That is my only job as the big and oldest brother and I failed. I was able to protect my brothers , but not Eleanor. And I will always feel guilty about that.

I sigh deeply and run a hand through my hair. Sitting around sulking and blaming myself doesn't get me anywhere. I have to protect Eleanor now. I have to find the people who hurt her so they can't hurt her again. But that's not as easy as I thought, there are no traces of all the people, as if they didn't exist at all. Anastasia also disappeared without a trace. That fucking bitch. I sigh and pile all the papers on top of each other in a pile. I put them back in the brown folder and place the folder safely in my desk drawer, which I lock. I pick up the phone that is on the table and begin to type something, I hold the phone to my ear and wait for it to be answered. After the first ring tone the phone is answered.

"Boss?" Sounds a voice.

"Bring number 218 to my office, I need to speak to him urgently," with that I finish. I grab the pen from the desk and start tapping on the table with it while I wait.

After a few minutes there is a knock on the door, that took a long time.

"Inside," I say, the door is opened and number 218 walks into my office and closes the door behind him. I nod to the chair in front of my desk.

"Take a seat," Numer 218 nods and quickly sits down across from me. He looks calm, but I can tell from his up and down leg that he is nervous, good.

"Boss," he nods in greeting. I nod back and twist the pen between my fingers. I stay quiet, it's fun to watch people get nervous. Number 218 glances nervously through my office and then looks at the pen in my hand, which I quietly spin around.

"I have a mission," I finally decide to break the silence. He looks relieved and nods his head.

"A secret mission that you are not allowed to talk to anyone else about," I say emphatically. I look at numer 218 inquiringly.

"Can I trust you with this mission?" I ask on. Quickly he nods his head.

"Of course boss," he says quickly. I still look at him inquiringly. This mission could end badly and I don't know if I trust him 100 percent with this important mission. You can never trust anyone 100 percent. You never know what they will do with your trust, so this is very risky. He knows that if he fails he is going to be killed immediately, if he does something wrong he is going to be killed immediately and if I don't trust him, yes actually he is probably going to die.

"This mission, is...," I remain silent for a moment and thoughtfully bring the pen to my mouth, where I bite down on the end. "Challenging," I say, with the pen still in my mouth. Numer 218 nods his head.

"I do like challenges," I sigh internally, why am I doing this again? This is so risky.

"As you know, the Principessa is back, and this mission is about her..."

A/N: Aaaahh!!!!!!

A/N: Aaaahh!!!!!!

Okay you guys are probaly really confiused and that's the whole point Whahahah.

And yes yes i know this chapter is really short but if i made it longer then you knew to much...

AND YOU GUYS ARE NOT SUPOSSED TO KNOW EVERYTHING YET.

the truth is out about Eleanor's past but that does not mean everything is over yet.

Sorry for the short chapter!

Reminder : not everything will be easy, but not everything will be hard. I believe in you, you can do this <3