49 - drunk

You could say that

C

hapter 49 : drunk

------

Me and Emily stare at the room in front of us

Me and Emily stare at the room in front of us. In the room is another iron door. Who would have expected that? But the thing that catches my attention are all the shelves on the walls. Completely Filled with weapons. I stare at them. They look so real. Emily immediately walks into the room and grabs a gun off a rack and points it at me.

"Hands up or I'll shoot," She says, we stare at each other for a few seconds before we start laughing.

"These water guns look so real," I say surprised. i extend my hand to Emily. "Give me one too," Emily hands me the gun that was in her hand and then grabs another one for her herself. The thing weighs more than I expected and falls from my hands to the ground. A loud thump sounds and I hold my breath. I look up at Emily studying the gun in her hand. It is all black, not one of those translucent orange colored guns like most water guns.

"Would there be water in it already?" Emily asks. I shrug my shoulders.

"There's only one way to find out," Emily looks at me, confused. "Water fight!" I shout enthusiastically. Emily puts a big smile on her face and points the weapon at me, then pulls the trigger.

The moment Emily shoots, everything goes fast. I hear a loud bang, and at that same moment I feel strong arms around me and my body is pushed hard to the ground. My head collides hard against the ground, and for a moment I see more stars than I was already seeing. I feel a heavy weight on me, someone is lying on me. The person stays still for a few seconds before gently moving away from me and I feel my body being turned over. Immediately I am face to face with a familiar face.

Jaxon.

"Are you okay?" He asks me, but his voice doesn't come in. I blink at him and stare at him. His lips form words that I cannot hear. He waves his hand in front of my face and I blink up at him, suddenly I feel a soft tingling sensation in my cheek and I look at him brokenly.

"Did you just hit me?" I ask confused. Jaxon sighs in relief.

"Thank God," he sighs. "Coke girl, I thought I lost you for a while," he says. I look at him confused and want to open my mouth to say something, but he beats me to it. "Are you okay? Are you hurting anywhere?" he asks. My hand goes up to the cheek he just slapped, and Jaxon rolls his eyes. "I didn't slap you, I just gave you a little tick," He takes my hand off my cheek and puts his own hand on it and starts making soothing circles. He looks up at something behind me, and I turn my head to see where. As soon as I do I hear Jaxon swear, and he holds my head with both hands.

"shit, you're bleeding," says Jaxon. "again," he muttered softly.

"huh?" I say confused and I turn back to him, Jaxon has his two hands around my cheeks."Can you stand?" he asks me.

"If you get off me yes," Jaxon immediately gets off me and grabs me by the upper arms and pulls me straight. As soon as I stand up I feel my eyes roll away.

"Hey! stay awake!" Jaxon shakes me and I look at him wearily.

"What's-what-where's Emily?" I turn to where Emily last stood and furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "Why is Emily sleeping? I thought we were going to have a water fight?" I turn to Jaxon questioningly.

"you thought-" he shakes his head. "Water Fight?" he looks at me weird. "Jeez how much did you drink?" he asks me.

I stare at him, and only now have I learned how handsome Jaxon really is. I've never noticed that before. It looks like his face was sculpted by a Greek sculptor. And it seems as if my body is no longer connected to my head because it moves by itself, and before I know it I put a hand against his cheek. Jaxon looks at me confused and tightens his grip on my arms.

"What are you doing?" he asks, whispering softly.

"Actually, you're pretty handsome," my mouth blurts out. I think my tongue also moves by itself, because I would never say this.

"Okay you obviously drank too much," Jaxon says with a concerned look.

"no," I shake my head, and a jolt of pain shoots up the side of my head. I bring a hand to it and push the spot, and pain shoots through me again. "Ouch that hurts," I say, and I press the spot again.

"Then stop pressing it." Jaxon rolls his eyes. I look at him like he has two heads.

"How else am I supposed to know if it still hurts?" I say confused. I push back on the spot. "Ouch," I mutter softly. Jaxon opens his mouth to say something but stops when suddenly a lot of noise is heard.

"shit" he sighs. I look at him confused.

"What?" I ask.

"Your brothers are home," he says with an amused grin on his face, but there's a panicky look in his eyes.

shit indeed.

A/N: I updated! btw no end thingy, cause I'm writing this on my laptop and the end thingy is on my phone.

BUT GUYS I UPDATED!!!

it was about time. My birthday was 5 days ago, and then I realized I started writing this book 3 years ago? like what? 3 years ago and it's still not finished :/ rip

Bit i will finish it, I mean Eleanor finally found out what's after the iron door... well what's after the first iron door ;) so that really means it's almost the ending... kidding, no, kinda. idk I don't want it to end. But I also do need it to end. Then I can focus on my other books. Definitely check those out too ;)

Last week I read the best book ever, Say you swear by Meagan Brandy, it's in my top 3 fav books! (1- From lukov with love by Marianna Zapata 2- The problem with forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout)

Okay I just changed the cover of Sorellina, I didn't want to cause the old cover was the one of the story, but I hated it... hope you guys like the new cover!!

Reminder : there are always good things in there world, sometimes you just have to open your eyes to realize it's right infant of you <3