15 ; ❝cheesy...and perfect❞

tempted ; jeon jeongguk 

turning your heels back to your room with thoughts filled of those two rooms. those two rooms. walking back to your room with mind filled as you entered inside. 

wondering whether its better to take bath or not. turning your head to look at the wall clock which hit 1:00 pm. 

well no time now. jeongsan was sure gonna come back since its already the end time for the kindergarten. and that was it. 

a beautiful idea popped into your mind as you left the four walls room again and ran towards the kitchen downstairs. seeing the cook there as usual, you smiled at her. 

"oh hey, luna" she smiled sweetly at you before greeting back. "i actually....i actually want to cook something for san...." luna smiled and nodded before taking her leave from the kitchen as you wanted after she told you the things. 

and there it was, finally the person you used to be. the person who was all day into cooking whenever she got the time. but this time, you were cooking for san and maybe with a little more of love. 

it was 1 and the basically the thing you can cook is either the food which can basically keep him alive until dinner . so there you were decided to finally make cheese macaroni. 

it was the only thing you could think of to make and maybe san would love it. you could just say it by the confidence your friends gave you whenever you make pasta or cheese macaroni for them. 

so you prepared. boiling the crack macaroni to melt the cheese. luna, who was the cook  came into kitchen several times only to check if you needed any help but the fact that she was smiling because of how neatly you were working. 

meanwhile, jungkook reached outside the mansion with a tired san in his arms. the father and son was softly talking to each other. or maybe jungkook was listening to how san got grades today in the playground. 

they reached inside and the first thing jungkook wanted to expect was you standing on the door waiting for them but the sight didn't came. the bodyguards were on the door. the mansion was silent. jungkook putted the san on ground as the kid immediately went to sit on the couch. 

while jungkook who looked around, "y/n?" he called in his melodic voice, but the response didn't came as he expected. he was confused for a minute until his senses took place. nope. not those senses but, the mafia ones. 

he looked at san before making his way upstairs and going towards the master bedroom, thinking you are asleep. but the fact that the whole room was empty with the human presence. 

and the first thought he got in his mind was, "she ran away...

and maybe, he wasn't feeling pleasant about this. remembering his every own word where he basically mentioned you to not run away and go outside of the mansion alone repeated in his head.

 did you really ran away? 

he left the room and went back to living room but seeing no presence of san got him as he looked at the bodyguard which was standing near the door. "where is san?" 

he questioned, as the male bodyguard answered in his professional tone, "he is in kitchen with mrs. jeon sir" jungkook tilted his head before walking to the kitchen with his long thick legs. 

making way to his kitchen and as close he was coming to the kitchen, he could hear all the giggles of san. and once he reached, his eyes landed on your figure which was standing near the counter and san who was seated on the counter. 

san turned his eyes to look at his dad as smiled at him before saying, "appa, look what Mumma made for me" and at this sentence you looked at san before turning to face the male. 

who looked in your eyes for a second before looking away and came inside the kitchen. 

he came close to the kid, who was sitting on the counter as looked at what you made when you were putting them in the plate. and by the look of the cheese macaroni, it was looking delicious. 

but maybe they were only for san. 

but again, a smile softly took place on his face when you went to get another plate before serving the same amount of tasty food in the plate. you looked at both of them before giving jungkook a plate filled with the cheese macaroni which you made. 

the male took it happily before sitting next to san on the counter as you went to pick forks for them. once you did, you gave jungkook one before putting one in san plate. taking the plate of san in your own hands before poking the white creamy macaroni with the fork. looking at san, you moved the fork in front of his mouth before the kid opened his mouth to take the food you made. 

it was basically the beautiful sight for jungkook. seeing his son getting all bubbly and happy about you feeding him. while it was same for you. feeling hopelessly happiness. 

and maybe at the midtime, jungkook took the bite of what you made, and as much as he wanted to cry because of all the beautiful spices mixed into his mouth with cheese. 

it was delicious indeed. if it was by his mother hands, he would have spinned her and kissed her hands for making it so delicious but you,....can he do that with you?

he cannot right? he cannot when this marriage was aside from your choice and how badly you hated him at the moment. maybe you still hate him? of course you do hate him. i mean who would love the man who got you in all blackhole?

he doesn't even deserve this meal made by your hands so sweetly. 

but there his all confusion melted with the single sentence you said, "how is it?" 

you asked looking at him then at san, who immediately answered you, "its yummy" you smiled before turning to jungkook who looked at you with the same amount of nervousness. 

"how is it?" you asked again, worried this time thinking the male didn't liked it but who knew? 

"its.." you looked at him while being nervous just as much as he was. 

"cheesy....and perfect" 

and maybe it wasn't that hard.