16 ; ❝a request❞

tempted ; jeon jeongguk fanfiction 

you smiled at his comment as he looked away coughing a little. san was busy in finishing his one while jeongguk slowly took bites of macaroni. you look at the pair of son and father. 

looking at how exact copy he was of jungkook. just some different features you took as his passed away wife. biting your inner cheek while thinking how would have san would looked if it was you and jungkook? 

jungkook. 

this man really came into your life, so unexpectedly. of course there's a little hatred for him in your heart. little? no? maybe a little much more but you are sure some part of you hate him. 

he deserve this right? he deserves the hate you have for him right? but he didn't did anything wrong right?

you were the one who immediately tugged yourself in a gown when there was a choice, you chosen this life. then why does it feel like a fault happened because of him?

its been a week and still you don't know whether you should blame him or the person you called best friend. you don't know. 

and you don't think you can ever figure out and that was it. 

but a deep question, 

can you stay like this for your whole life? for the upcoming 55-60 years? can you stay in this relationship?

or will this only be sacrifice for your long gone best friend now? 

what will you tell yourself whenever you will question while looking in the mirror? 

it just happened? 

that's a good excuse but can you live this whole life by answering this? 

its like an arranged marriage for you, yeah a forced arranged, i know. 

but can we take an example? from the world and millions of couples who got together in an arranged marriage. 

they get married and think that the front person is fool  but ends up being in the marriage for 55 years and more , with calculation of 4 years without being in love and the others, in love. 

that's what we call it right? 

you remember every word on how your mom told you about your dad, they were in arranged marriage too right?

but it ended with them bickering at each other but loving each other. remembering that time when how much mother cried at the funeral of father. it was like a long last true love. 

remember how mom was used to say that to your dad about how lucky he is to get her in his life and how would he always replied with, "indeed i am" 

it was arrange marriage but they still loved. 

can this thing take place in your marriage life with jungkook? or will you always stay here being a mother to san but a deal for jungkook? 

jungkook is cold and arrogant but at the same time, whenever he is with san. he comes as kind and soft loving. 

what's his real personality? 

⸻ 

"oh hello sannie and y/n" there jungkook mom's face popped onto the screen of mac as san giggled while greeting to his grand mother as you smiled sweetly at her before bowing your head a little. 

"how are you san?" she asked with a smile to his grand son while you just looked at them talking. how san was telling his grandmother about his day in kindergarten and how peacefully his grandma was listening. 

but once he stopped, jungkook mom took a glance of you before saying, "sannie, give it to mom now, i need to talk to her" san nodded, getting away and letting you take the mac. 

"hello...mom" you said it. yep, you did. she smiled before humming and saying, "how was your day y/n?" you smiled before saying, "oh we went to drop san at his kindergarten then i cooked some macaroni for him once he came home and maybe i will cook dinner too cause i think san likes my cooking now" she smiled. 

"what about jungkook? he eat it?" you nodded with a proud smile to not seem awkward. "he liked it?" you nodded, "he said it was perfect" she smiled again but for a different reason. 

"i wanted to talk to you about something" you nodded, licking your dry lips as she looked away for a second before saying, "how is life with jungkook?" is it good? right?

"i don't know how to reply to this but all i can say is okay for now"  you answered as she hummed then said, "he talks to you right?" "uhm...barely, we barely talk bu-" 

"no but y/n, i want you to listen to me as your mother in law now" her voice was stern which kinda scared you for a second before she sighed out and said, "jungkook's first wife, nara, she died 4 years ago...after giving birth to san because of weakness in her body" oh. 

"since then jungkook had san at our house, he was under the care of me since i was the only women in house after nara. but after 4 years of taking care of him, my age was making it difficult"

"and i knew that i can't give san what a mother can gave so that's why...we fixed jungkook marriage with your best friend....but turns out she ran away on the marriage day and..." 

"we were not angry...but scared knowing how hard jungkook life will turn out but the fact when you were there at her place, we were angry, but not scared. we were angry at the fact that a ldy had audacity to run away.. and another lady had confidence to take place with jungkook easily.." 

"but maybe we allowed that too because of san...maybe the mother figure was really important for him since he was growing up and as soon as he was growing, jungkook and we were scared that he will question about his mother...." 

"the first three years were fine but when he turned fur and knew how to create sentences and words, jungkook turned out to be scared and maybe that's why we decided that marriage" 

"when you first came home...i was angry...indeed like very mother, if it wasn't for san, we could have done worst but maybe, you deserved a chance because of how your aunt described you..." 

"we first thought that you can't give san that much happiness since we didn't know which type of person you were but i think, it was the spin to luck" 

"san looks happy with you...you gave him the real mother figure and i hope you will give him till all the days....you are caring, kind is all i know and heard whenever jungkook brought san to home after kindergarten..."

"but...i want to ask you for something else too" and maybe that word made you look at her as she lightly spoke, 

"you became another figure was san...now, i want you to be a wife figure for jungkook..." oh. "its hard...i know. you don't  even love him" "you hate him...i know that too" 

"but y/n...one has to melt the ice"  "and if you can break the ice within jungkook ..... then please do" 

"please make jungkook ... have a happy life with you" 

"that's a request from me y/n...."