𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

(Flashback to First Year)

Oh Great! Remus Lupin thought sarcastically as he remembered Gryffindors had double potions with the Slytherins.

It's not that he hated all of them, it was just the fact that Severus Snape happened to be a first year Slytherin.

Now that Slytherin he didn't particularly like. In fact, none of his friends did. Hell the others hated him with a burning passion.

James seemed to notice his annoyed expression because he nudged Remus and asked,

" What's up with you Lupin?"

" Ya, you look like someone just took a piss on your favorite book." Sirius chimed in.

Remus glared at Sirius before turning to James and saying,

" Just remembered we have double potions with Snape."

" Oh, now I get why you look so pissed." Sirius said.

James groaned,

" I absolutely hate that twat."

" I-I know. Me t-too." Peter said finally joining in on the conversation.

" He's a-always making f-fun of my s-stutter."

" Don't worry Pete, we'll get him back for that." James said while wrapping an arm around Peter in the hopes of trying to comfort him.

" And we'll also get back at him for that stupid nickname he calls Remus." Sirius spoke up while communicating with James silently and through eye contact only.

" Ohhh ya, Snape won't know what hit 'em."

" Oh for fucks sake!" Remus groaned as he watched Sirius' and James' matching smirks.

He put his head in his hands, already having the feeling something bad was going to happen.

Because if there was one thing Remus Lupin knew, was that when James Potter and Sirius Black share matching smirks, it meant that they were up to no good.