𝐯. an idea

Lyla, Remus, and Peter stared at James and Sirius in complete and utter shock.

"I'm sorry, what?!" Remus asked completely bewildered.

"We have no idea what to do for the back to school prank." Sirius said in the same sad tone as James.

Peter sighed and then looked over at Lyla and saw her roll her eyes so hard, he could have sworn they would go to the back of her head.

Remus pinched the bridge of nose and sighed really hard.

This caused Peter to clutch Lyla's hand, to which she used to pull both her and Peter away from the sandy haired boy.

The pair looked at each other utterly terrified at what was going to happen. Cause, boy Lyla Vance and Peter Pettigrew both knew what an angry and annoyed Remus Lupin looked like, and when he was, they wanted to be nowhere near the scene.

"YOU'RE TELLING ME!" he shouted.

James and Sirius both gulped.

"THAT I SPENT MY ENTIRE MORNING WORRYING AND FUCKING SCARED ABOUT SOMETHING AS SMALL AS A PRANK!"

"DID IT EVER OCCUR TO YOU COMPLETE AND UTTER MORONS THAT WE ACTUALLY THOUGHT SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED!"

"JAMES FOR FUCKS SAKE! BASED ON YOUR EXPRESSION I THOUGHT ONE OF YOUR PARENTS DIED!"

"SIRIUS! BASED ON YOUR EXPRESSION I THOUGHT-"

"You better not say that you thought that one of my parents died. Cause if they did I would have been throwing a party instead of sulking." Sirius said cutting Remus off.

Remus, surprisingly suppressed an eye roll and continued on with what he was saying.

"Actually I was going to say that it looked like your cousin Andromeda or Regulus died."

"Oh. Ya that's a fare point." Sirius said.

"Look Moony, Vixen, and Pete. We're sorry that we freaked you guys out." said James.

Sirius nodded and said,

"Ya we are, but in our defense this is very important."

"And worrying." James continued.

"And concerning."

"And-"

"Ok, ok we get it." Peter said.

"Ya, it's very life threatening." Lyla said sarcastically.

"Look we just need to come up with ideas." Sirius said.

"And we will." Remus said reassuringly.

Lyla looked down at her watch and stared at the time wide eyed.

"But later, we're going to be late for class."

"Since when do you care about being punctual." Sirius said in shock.

Lyla gave him a fake smile before saying,

"Since Lily threatened to kill me in my sleep if I was late to the first class of the year."

"Doesn't Lily always threaten you with stuff like that though." said Peter.

"Ya, and you never cared about her threats before." Remus said looking at her.

"Yes my love, but that was before Lily already tried to murder me."

"Evans tried to murder you?" James asked slightly concerned.

"Yes, you twat she did."

"Why?"

"Remember how you told me, to tell her that you two would make a good couple." she said.