𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. the marauders crash girl's night

It was the night after the first day back for the start of term and the girls were sat in their dorm room, and as to be expected Lily was sitting at the desk fussing about homework and upcoming assignments.

"Lily come take a break please?" Marlene pleaded from her bed.

"Yeah, it's barely the first day back Lils, how about we do something fun, and then you fuss about homework." Mary suggested.

Lily sighed and closed her book.

"You're right, my brain is to dead to do this crap right now." She said as she flopped on her bed.

Lyla laughed and continued flipping through her Witch Weekly Magazine.

She stopped on a page and a smile spread across her face.

"Hey, how about we do a girl's night?"

"Yes, please!" Marlene cried dramatically.

"I'm in." Mary responded with a grin.

"Me too!" Alice called from her bed.

"Yes, that sounds nice." Lily said.

She then got up and started directing orders for the girls.

"Marls, take out all the food and candy you have from your secret stash."

"Mary, start setting up the room with pillows and blankets."

"Lyla grab all your Witch Weekly Magazines."

"And finally Alice, grab all the face masks and nail polish."

"Got it?" Lily confirmed.

All the girls nodded and started scrambling off to find the items. Meanwhile, Lily laid back down on her bed with a smirk as she watched them run around the room like headless chickens.

☽☽☽

The five girls were currently sat on all the fluffy pillows and blankets laid on the floor in the middle of the door.

Lyla couldn't help but giggle a little as Marlene tried to put the cold clay mask on her face.

"Ly, stop moving." Marlene scolded, although she too was laughing.

"Ok, ok I'm sorry." Lyla responded.

She held a straight face until Marlene lifted the brush and she burst out into giggles.

"Stop laughing!" Marlene scolded through her laughter.

Lyla was rolling around the floor laughing her ass off, and then soon both girls were rolling around of the floor dying of laughter.

"Oh my god." Lily said through quiet laughter.

"You two are ridiculous." Alice said with a smile.

Marlene and Lyla managed to control their laughter and they sat up straight.

"Okay, maybe Lily should put the face mask on." Lyla suggested.

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea." Marlene said. She handed Lily the brush and reached over and grabbed a slice of pizza.

"Do you want me to put some on you?" Alice asked looking at Marlene.

Marlene nodded rapidly while setting her slice of pizza down.

Alice took a separate brush and started putting the teal clay mask on her face.

Lily had finished with Lyla, so then Lyla took the brush from her hands and started applying the mask to her face.