𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐢. revenge and pettiness

It was Monday morning, the first day that classes started since the break, and it was safe to say that Remus was the most oblivious person at Hogwarts.

He still truly had no idea what had bothered Lyla so much the night that they got back. He still didn't know.

It bothered him so much that he even went to the girls about it.

Which is how they found out about Cassie.

And about the kiss.

And it was why the girls were currently in their dorm, skipping breakfast entirely, and bombarding Lyla with questions.

"Why the fuck didn't you tell us?!" Marlene yelled.

"Cause I knew you guys would make a big deal out of it." Lyla hummed.

"Well duh, cause it it!" Mary shrieked.

Lyla sighed as she ran a hand through her hair.

"Look even if it is to me, it's obviously not to him." She said bitterly.

Lily winced as she looked at her.

"I still don't get why he's going out with her." The red head said.

"Yeah, its obvious he really likes you." Alice spoke with a sigh.

"Sure he does." Lyla responded with a bitter laugh.

"He does Ly, you may not be able to see it, but everyone else does." Mary said.

"Welp, if he really liked me then care to explain why he's going out with another girl?" She said.

"We can't explain that cause we don't know sweetie." Alice said softly.

"Well I know." Marlene said as she wrapped an arm around Lyla.

"It's cause Remus is a man, and at the end of the day men are stupid." She said with a grin.

Lyla sniggered as she leaned her head against Marlene's.

"I definitely agree with that darling."

Marlene laughed before Lily cut it off and said,

"What if you made him jealous?"

Lyla frowned.

"What do you mean?"

"Remus. I mean what if you made him jealous in return." Lily said.

Lyla shook her head.

"No, no that wouldn't work."

"No, it's actually genius." Marlene said with a mischievous grin.

"I agree with Lils, why not give him a taste of his own medicine." Mary said with a smirk.

Lyla looked at Alice questioningly, but the girl only shrugged as a grin spread across her lips.

"Who would I even use?" Lyla asked with a hum.

"What about the certain Ravenclaw?" Mary suggested with a grin.

"I'm not using Miles."

"Oh c'mon Ly why not?" Marlene asked.

"Cause I feel bad using him."

"But out of every guy at this bloody school it's clear that Miles gets under Remus' skin the most." Marlene argued.

"C'mon Ly, you can't be sitting there telling me you don't want some type of revenge on him." Mary said.

"We know you do."

Lyla pondered the idea for a moment.

A small part of her did want Remus to hurt and be angry just the way she felt, and Miles would be perfect. Seeing as the way Remus reacted at James' party.