𝐥𝐱𝐯. n.e.w.t.s and firewhisky

"Now there will be no talking, no disruptions, and absolutely no cheating, unless you wish to fail your Newts." Mcgonagall spoke as she walked through the aisles of desks.

"You may begin." She said as she swished her wand and the tests landed on each of the students desks.

"Oh fuck me." Lyla muttered under her breath when she looked at the test.

"When and where?" Miles asked from behind her with a wink.

Lyla rolled her eyes, as her faced morphed into one of disgust.

She then quickly glanced at Remus, to see if he had heard, but he was too focused on his test to notice, or at least that's what she thought.

Lyla smiled to herself as she noticed how adorable he looked when he was trying to concentrate.

She then quickly realized she was staring, and she turned her attention back to the test.

Minutes and minutes continued to go by as each student profusely scribbled and wrote words down on their papers.

Hands started to cramp, heads started to hurt, and the student's will to live got increasingly shorter and shorter as the time went on.

Everything seemed to going smoothly, and so far no one's tests had been burned and crumbled to ashes, well, it seemed that way for the moment.

Once Remus had finished with his test, he spared a quick glance at Lyla and Miles.

Of course he had heard what Miles had said! He did have enhanced hearing after all, and what was he about to do very petty, and a very dick move? Yes. But was he petty and a dick sometimes? Also yes.

Remus quickly hid his mischievous grin, and pretended to keep writing, as he looked at the girl who was just about to walk by Miles' desk he muttered,

"Confundus."

She frowned ( clearly disoriented ) and didn't see the uneven floor board, and so she fell with a loud thud.

Mcgonagall quickly got up as she heard the thud, and all she saw was the girl on the ground, and Miles' legs extended all the way as he smiled, ultimately he was smiling about something else entirely, and he was tall and he just decided to slump in his chair, but the coincidences didn't look like coincidences at all.

"Mr. Taylor, what is the meaning of this?"

Miles frowned in confusion before he slowly put the pieces together.

"Wait, no! No! No!" He yelled.

"It's not what it looks like I swear!"

Mcgonagall raised an eyebrow at him and he winced.

"Look, I know it looks bad, and I know it looks like it was me, but I swear it wasn't me! In fact, I do know who it was!"

"Well, who was it then Mr. Taylor?" Mcgonagall asked.

"It was Lupin!" He shouted accusingly.

Remus remained his poker face, and looked up at Mcgonagall with a frown and a seemingly innocent look on his face.

"Wait what?" Remus asked cluelessly.

Mcgonagall looked at Remus and then back at Miles.

"You believe it was Mr. Lupin who made this girl fall? Mr. Lupin who is on the opposite side of the room, and who was working on his test?"

"Yes." Miles said confidently.

Mcgonagall raised her eyebrows and shook her head.

"Detention with Flitwick for the next week." Mcgonagall said calmly as he grabbed the test off his desk and began walking back to her desk.

𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐒; remus lupin¹On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara