𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. animagi vs. werewolves

So far a week had passed into the new term, and Lyla felt like she was a headless chicken running around.

She was trying to manage classes, the endless amount of homework professors gave them, the new quidditch practice schedule, and all while trying to maintain her sanity.

"Lyla, have you eaten anything today?" James asked, concern laced in his voice.

Lyla stifled a yawn and said,

"Nope."

"Well you need to eat." James insisted.

"Well, I can't right know we're gonna be late for Minnie's class."

James sighed and the two entered Mcgonagall's class.

"Mr. Potter, Miss Vance you're late."

"Sorry Minnie." The two replied simultaneously while sitting down.

Mcgonagall shook her head and continued with the lesson.

Lyla yawned and leaned her head against James' shoulder.

Suddenly Lyla felt a tap on her shoulder and she frowned.

She turned around and saw Peter trying to sneakily hand her a waffle under the desk.

Lyla's eyes lit up and she muttered a "thank you." She then grabbed the waffle from Peter's hand and put it in her mouth.

"Now, would someone care to tell me what is the difference between a werewolf and an animagus?" Mcgonagall questioned while looking at the class.

Lyla heard Sirius snort from behind her, and she heard Peter laugh a little.

Remus then looked behind him and saw James grinning and Lyla trying to stifle her laughter.

Remus chuckled before facing the front of the classroom again.

"What's so funny Remus?" Lily questioned from beside him.

"Oh nothing." Remus answered although he still had a shit eating grin on his face.

"Does no one have an answer?" Mcgonagall asked.

Lily raised her hand, and surprising the rest of the class so did each of the Marauders.

Mcgonagall frowned, sure that they were up to something.

"Black!" Mcgonagall called out.

"Animagi have better hair." Sirius answered with a smile.

"I would like to second that." James said.

"Werewolves are smarter." Remus said.

"Ehh, he has a point." Peter answered truthfully.

"Anamagi are hotter." James said.

Lyla clicked her tongue to her mouth.

"I don't know, werewolves are pretty hot." She said while winking at Remus. He his shook his head and a blush started forming across his freckled nose and cheeks.

"Anamagi have better abs!" Sirius cried out.

"Werewolves have better common sense!" Remus responded.

"Anamagi are sexier!" James yelled.

Remus opened his mouth to stay something but then he closed it. He shrugged and then looked directly at Lyla.

"That's true, anamagi are pretty sexy."

Lyla raised her eyebrows at Remus and smirked before looking away.

"Now, those answers were most.. appreciated." Mcgonagall replied, a hint of sarcasm evident in her voice.