𝐥𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. the black's summer ball

"You better fucking come to this Vance." Regulus spoke to Lyla as she groaned and complained for what seemed like the 200th time.

"I will, I will... maybe."

"Lyla!" Regulus shouted as he looked back at her.

"Ugh Reg do I have to?" Lyla groaned.

"Yes, you do. Who else will I talk to to during this."

"I thought you had friends." Lyla said with a teasing grin.

Regulus huffed and rolled his eyes.

"I do have friends, but unfortunately for me and you they are not able to attend."

"Oh right, was is it Crouch is doing again?"

Regulus sighed as he looked down and the Black family ring on his hand.

"I'm not sure. He just said something about how his dad wants him to go somewhere."

Lyla hummed as she continued looking at Regulus' stoic expression.

She sighed as she ran a hand through her hair.

"Alright, alright I'll come."

"Oh thank Salazar!" He exclaimed.

Lyla chuckled as she got up from her bed.

"And you swear you aren't related to Sirius." She said with a grin.

Regulus' jaw dropped as he stared at her.

"How. Dare. You!"

"Oh yeah, it runs in the family."

"Shut up."

☽☽☽

Lyla sighed as she stared at the entrance doors to the ball

Regulus stood beside her in a black tux, his curly raven hair short and out of his face, framing his high cheek bones and making his grey eyes look so piercing and compelling to look at.

Meanwhile Lyla fiddled with the black gloves that went up her arms. The black dress framing her body perfectly, and the gold necklace Remus gave her ( along with a pearl necklace) was hanging around her neck. Half of her hair clipped out of her face and a deep shade of red on her lips.

She looked gorgeous, they both did.

With grey and green eyes, pale and brown skin, cheekbones, and sharp jawlines, luscious raven and dark brown hair, the best and most classiest outfits adorning their bodies, and the nicest finest pieces of jewelry on.

They looked exactly like what they were.

A Black and a Vance.

"Come on, I'm here. We'll be fine." He said reassuringly as he grabbed her hand and gave it a light squeeze.