𝐥𝐱𝐱. lazy days*

warning ! This chapter contains minor sexual content do not read if you are uncomfortable
_______________________________

They had somehow and successfully managed to get the arrow out of Peter's toe, and he was doing somewhat better.

Hogwarts letters had arrived, the girls had agreed to come spend the last week with them, the sun was shining, birds were doing whatever the hell birds do, and Lyla was horny.

The world seemed normal.

Although, unfortunately for Lyla she was currently living with 3 idiots who couldn't get the memo, and she had a boyfriend, who also would not get the memo.

She had tried, seemingly everything!

Lyla had dragged him into her room whenever the others weren't paying attention, and practically threw herself on him when they were alone.

But no matter how many times she shoved her tongue down his throat, pulled off his shirt, and just kissed him with as much passion as she could muster, Remus just wouldn't push anything farther.

So Lyla had untimely came to the mature conclusion that Remus just didn't want to sleep with her, and so she backed off.

Leaving a very confused and sexually frustrated Remus in return.

"Hello my love." Remus said as he entered Lyla's room.

Lyla turned around and smiled at him.

"Hey Moony."

She then turned back around as Remus sat on the edge of her bed.

"What is it that James and Sirius wanted to do today?" She asked him as she took her hair out of the loose low bun she had it in.

"Don't know, they just said something about a muggle town." Remus said as he stood up and made his way to Lyla, hugging her from behind.

Lyla hummed as she leaned into his embrace.

Remus then sighed contently as he held the woman of his dreams in his arms.

They began to softly sway, a comfortable and serene silence washing over them.

And Remus couldn't help it. He spared one glance down and saw the exposed smooth, brown skin and he delicately placed his lips on her collarbone.

Lyla tensed up and asked,

"Rem, what are you doing?"

He looked up and grinned cheekily as he said,

"I'm just taking care of my girl."

He then placed his lips back more firmer this time, gently sucking and biting on the soft skin.

And Lyla leaned her head back, running and gripping her hands through his hair as more moans slipped out of her mouth.

Remus then spun her around, pressed her against the dresser and kissed her hard and slow.

He pushed his tongue forcefully into her mouth as moans and whines came from her throat.