𝐥𝐱. first date

HOLY SHIT!

HOLY SHIT!

HOLY SHIT!

Were the words repeating in Lyla's head as she paced around the dorm room.

It has been a three days since she had confessed to Remus, and it had been the most awkward, yet happiest days.

Neither her, nor Remus, have ever really been in a committed relationship, and it was the tiniest bit awkward going from being strictly friends to now this.

Whatever this was.

But then she remembered ( admist her pacing ) that she was supposed to be getting ready for her first date with Remus.

A warm blush began to spread across her cheeks just thinking about it.

"Aww would you look at that, our girl is blushing." Marlene said with a pout as all the girls walked back into the dorm.

"Oh shut up." Lyla mumbled.

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about Ly." Mary said with a small giggle.

"I mean yeah, you're only going out with the guy that we've all known you've feelings for since forever." Marlene said.

Lyla rolled her eyes and ran a hand through her hair.

"Just shut up and help me get ready."

Marlene fake gasped as she said,

"Haven't you got manners Miss Vance?"

"Or should we say Mrs Lupin?"

Lyla visibly winced.

"Godric no." She said as she sat down at the vanity.

"Do you not like the last name Lupin? Cause if you don't well it's a little late for that darling." Marlene hummed.

"More like very late." Lily said with a snort.

"It's not that." Lyla said with a laugh.

"I just don't think it has a good ring to it."

Alice hummed as she flipped through a Witch Weekly Magazine.

"Lyla Lupin." She said with a frown.

"Remus Vance." Mary suggested as Lyla began to laugh.

"I think my dad would have a heart attack if a Halfblood took our last name." She said with a grin.

And a bloody Halfblood Werewolf at that. Lyla thought.

"What about... Lyla Vance-Lupin?" Lily suggested.

Lyla hummed as Marlene began to brush through her hair.

"I like it, it was a nice ring to it." Alice said with a smile.

"How about we slow the roll, or just stop the roll. We haven't even gone on a date yet." Lyla responded.

"Not officially." Mary muttered.

Lyla rolled her eyes, and ignored her best friend's comment.

"Besides.." She began mischievously.

"I think it's gonna be Lily Potter first."

Marlene and Mary snorted as sly grins came across their faces ( similar to one Lyla had. )

Alice began to giggle as she looked at Lily who simply hummed before she realized what Lyla had said.

"Wait.. WHAT?! No! No! No, no, no!" The red head shouted as realization dawned on her.

Lyla began to laugh uncontrollably before she hopped off the chair as Lily began to chase her with a curling iron.