𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. victory party

Lyla, Marlene, Mary, Lily, and Alice were all in their dorm getting ready for the party.

Even though Lily was ranting to them about incredibly irresponsible it was to have a party on a school night.

But after a lot of convincing from Lyla, Marlene, and Mary, she started getting excited for the party.

Lyla was now picking out an outfit from her trunk.

As she heard the girls talking about what they thought the guys did to the common room, Lyla couldn't help but let a sly grin come to her face.

Having already seen the enlarged common room, with a dance floor, charmed speakers playing songs, and lights hanging on the ceiling.

Being one of the Marauders came with some requirements, and one of those was helping plan and throw parties.

Lyla looked inside her trunk and decided on wearing wearing a black lace bralette with a black leather skirt.

She started to strip off her clothes so she could change.

While she was doing that she heard Marlene sigh.

Lyla turned around and found her eating ice cream.

"I'm so glad I'm gay." Marlene said while checking Lyla out.

She laughed before turning around to finish getting ready.

It didn't take her long, or at least that's what Lyla thought.

But in reality it must have taken the girls a lot longer to get ready than they would have thought.

Mary and Lily could already hear the noise and commotion coming from the common room.

The girls then quickly exited their dorm and as soon as they did they're ears filled with the loud noises coming from the speakers, and their noses were filled with the smell of alcohol and weed.

"Ladies, looking gorgeous as always." James said with a wink.

"I know." Lyla said while walking beside Sirius and grabbing his flask.

"Rude." Sirius huffed.

"Y'know I could technically give you all detention for this." Remus said.

"Yeah right." Peter said with a scoff.

"Said the prefect who I just saw smoking a joint right now." James said.

"Also the prefect who just took about five shots of firewhiskey." Sirius said with a smirk.

"And the prefect who also helped throw this party." Lyla concluded with a sly grin.

Remus rolled his eyes at his three best friends.

"I said I could, not that I would."

Lyla then glanced over at Remus and the first thing that came to her mind was Merlin! He looks hot!

His hair was a mess and was starting to become curly at the ends. His face was also flushed, and only half of the buttons on his shirt were actually buttoned. So as Lyla was looking over she could see his abs and scars just behind the white cloth.

He truly looked like a hot mess.

Well they don't call it a hot mess for nothing Lyla thought to herself.

Remus then looked over at Lyla, who quickly turned away having been caught staring.

He smirked to himself and the only thought running through his mind was Fuck! She looks gorgeous and hot...and sexy.

Lyla's hair was in it's usually waves and her face was slightly flushed and sweaty. Remus could also get a perfect view of her bronze thighs. You could also get a clear view of her ass and cleavage if she was at a certain angle.
But Remus tried to forget about that last statement.

"Lupin, you staring?" Lyla asked while trying to hide her smirk.

Remus' initial answer was no, but the with all the alcohol in his system he was feeling a little cocky.

"Yeah, I can't help it. You look hot."

Lyla was stunned by his response and Remus noticed this, so a grin came across his face.

She then snapped out of it, remembering she was Lyla Vance for fucks sake.

So then Lyla grabbed Remus's chin with her finger, making him look at her.

She then slowly closed some of the space between them and licked her lips while slightly biting the bottom one.

Remus didn't know if he did it consciously or not but he looked down at her lips, letting his gaze linger there a bit longer than normal, before slowly regaining their eye contact.

Yup, it's definitely the alcohol Remus thought as he slowly grabbed Lyla's waist, closing the gap between them even more.

Now they were so close that Remus could feel her breath on his face.

Firewhisky and Strawberries Remus thought to himself.

Cigarettes and Chocolate. Lyla thought, it was two completely different things, but they actually represent Remus pretty well.

Lyla then wrapped her arms around Remus' neck and started running her hands through his hair.

Remus' breath hitched, he was getting more and more turned on.

Lyla smirked, knowing exactly the effects her actions were having on him.

She then leaned in closer until their lips were practically touching and then she leaned into Remus' ear and whispered,

"Didn't think I was going to make it this easy for you Lupin."

Then she slipped out of Remus' grasp and headed towards Mary who was dancing.

As Remus watched her walk away he shook his head.

Fucking tease! Oh she's definitely going to pay for that. He thought to himself.

But not know.

For know Remus and Lyla would go their separate ways at this party.

They probably would run into each other again, when one of them was hanging out with James, Sirius, or Peter.

But when they talked to each other they wouldn't mention what happened a few moments before.

But they sure as hell, would be thinking about it.

I know this chapter is shorter than usual. I've just been busy with school.
Anyways love you. - acciom00ny