𝐥𝐯𝐢. casserole coleman

Remus then finally closed the gap and kissed her.

His lips were firm on hers as he placed a hand on her waist and drew her in closer.

Lyla ran her fingers through his hair and Remus groaned when she tugged on the ends.

The kiss became more heated as both Remus and Lyla drew each other in impossibly close, almost as if the other would dissipate into thin air if they let go for even a moment.

But finally, they broke apart and their foreheads rested on each other's.

Both of were breathing hard, and for awhile neither of them said anything. Both of them comfortable with the silence.

Lyla sighed as she said,

"Remus."

"Yes my love?"  He asked breathlessly.

"Remus I l-" She began but stopped when she heard scuffling.

They both turned their heads and saw a drunk Sirius standing in the doorway.

"Hi." He said with a small smirk.

Lyla groaned as she buried her head into Remus' chest.

Remus still had his hands on her waist as he looked down at her before turning his attention back to Sirius.

"How long have you been standing there?"

"Not long." He replied with a wink.

"Can you like leave?" Remus asked, annoyance evident in his voice.

"Yeah, yeah, course."

"Just tired y'know." Sirius said with a yawn as he stood up from the wall but as soon as he did he fell over to the side.

Remus and Lyla watched unamused as he fell to the ground with a thud.

"I guess we have to help him." Lyla said.

"I suppose so." Remus agreed, although it was the last thing he wanted to do.

And as they helped Sirius get to his room at the Potter Manor, Remus had one thing and only one thing on his mind.

What the fuck was Lyla gonna say?

☽☽☽

Regulus sighed as Lyla finished explaining what had happened over break.

They were currently sat in an empty compartment on the Hogwarts' express, and Lyla had her head in Regulus' lap as she stared at the empty seat in front of her, horrified.

"So..." Regulus stated with no intention of giving further context.

"Yeah." Lyla agreed.

Regulus clicked his tongue to the top of his mouth.

"So you made out with Wolf John Wolf boy."

"Okay, it wasn't exactly a make out!" Lyla defended.

"Alright then what was it Lyla?!"

"I don't know, but it was to short to be a make out!" She said as she pointed her finger at him.

"Mhm right." Regulus said.