AFTERMATH

000

000. 二番刈り
" so whenever you ask me again
how i feel please remember,
my answer it's you.. "

you had never ran as quickly as you were now, you hated running. in fact, you quite literally despised it more than anything, you were never a runner at all even in the worse situations but for once, it was like your life depended on it.

you completely ignore the stitches you were getting, you were tired, lips mumbling prayers and wishes. almost out of breath but it didn't matter because that wasn't your main priority. your main priority was getting to eren jaeger as soon as possible.

just when you thought it couldn't get any worse the rain only got heavier, you were soaking practically drenched in rain and it wasn't any better that you were wearing a white shirt with a black bra coincidentally but it didn't matter because once again that was the last thing on your mind.

you paced through cars in traffic, your ears were completely immune to the number of horns honking at you, the angry shouting from drivers, your shoes splashing in puddle onto your already wet clothes. everything was tone silent, your body felt nothing as of that moment all that mattered was him.

although you were ignoring the angry screams there was one specific car you were looking for, your chest heaved in as you were yet to find it.

what if it was already gone?

were you too late?

until you heard him, your body froze suddenly on spot you whipped your head around to see him in the car. his eyes furrowed staring at you and for a moment your eyes locked while the taxi driver next to him was practically yelling at you to move.

you shook your head back to reality walking closer to the car, you were too weak to even yell at this point, your legs were almost at their breaking point, tears mixing in with the heavy rain.

eren took no time to rush out of the passengers seat ignoring the driver next to him and ran up to you. "are you crazy?"