line without a hook

28

28. するにつれ
"do you like it when i'm away?
if i went and hurt my body, baby
would you love me the same?"

Your palms were sweating when your knuckles rattled against the window of Sasha's house.

Today you made sure to clear everything up with both Sasha and Eren.

Too much was happening all at once and you despised it more than anything, you hated that two of you most treasured people were both ignoring you.

It was killing you.

If you couldn't speak to Eren you would always go to Sasha and even she wasn't available to you.

Not anymore, you couldn't stand the fact you couldn't run to Sasha about it all.

You stood there awkwardly waiting for a moment and for a minute you were gonna turn around and forget it, maybe it was a stupid idea trying to show up to her house uninvited.

That was till the door finally creaked open. You sprung your head around to see an awkwardly standing Sasha. You didn't know what to say and neither did she. "Hey..can I come in please? We need to talk." You cleared your throat and she nodded her head opening her door wider for you to come in.

You both sat in her living room and for the first 4 minutes all you did was sit in silence.

"Sorry for the mess, my parents just came back from Hawaii." She muttered and you nodded you head dismissing it.

"No it's alright don't worry about it."

Silence again...

"So-"

"Well-"

The two of you tried speaking only to be cut off by one another, emitting into a soft quick laughter. "You go first" she said.

"I'm really sorry about everything Sasha, I know this is not how you wanted anyone to find out, I know you feel like l betrayed you but if I was to sit here and tell you that it was me that released that tape, I would be lying. I really didn't, I wish I knew who it was but I promise you it was not me." You tried to even with her as much as you loved your friendship and you wanted to save it, lying to her that you released the tape that you didn't even know existed would be worse than anything.

She sighed, nodding her head.

It took her awhile to find the words to speak "I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions it was all in the moment, my mind immediately thought of you when everyone was asking me all about it and I just lashed out. I know it wasn't you and I'm sorry for accusing you of such thing." She admitted and the only thing you could do was smile.

Thank God for that.

"Girl you know I love you." You moved from across your seat and over to where she sat pulling her in for a hug.