what you heard

08

08. 你听到的
"what you mean,
you and me?
I'm here all by myself"

You hear a voice raising from the outside when you finally wake up, there's a blanket around you so you assumed Eren helped you get comfortable.

You rub your eyes noticing he's not inside with you and sit up letting out a big stretch.

You stare blankly infront of you zoning out into nothing.

You did this all the time whenever you woke up.

Zone out for a good minute before knocking back to your sense.

Instead your interrupted by the same noise that woke you up.

You can tell it's Eren by the voice and stretch one more time before getting out.

When you get out you're met with an angry Eren tapping his phone.

"Eren?"

Your voice catches him off guard and his expression instantly softens "Hey, you're awake," He walks toward you, taking his jacket off and swinging it around your shoulders.

"Yeah you were a little loud so."

He suddenly looks panicked.

"Oh you heard me..?" He questions

You shake your head at him a little "No just heard you raise your voice, was too tired to even take in anything, why?" You question back at him and He shakes his head too "No reason, you ready to go? It's late. I should drop you home now."

You nod when Eren offers to drop you off home, it was extremely late now and you needed the rest of your beauty sleep.

He drove you back to your place safely just as he said he would but you end up dozing off on the way there.

"Hey we're here." Eren calls out from infront of you.

He notices there's no answer from you and tries to look to the side, realising you had fell asleep.

"Ah," Eren smiles warmly and brings your legs up to his waist and slowly unwraps your arms around his waist throwing them around his shoulders instead.

You shuffled a little in sleep hands naturally clasping together infront of his neck, he manoeuvres his way off the motorcycle and to the front door.

Eren reaches out to your purse opening it with his one hand and grabbing your keys out to unlock the door.

It swings open and he closes it with his back taking you up the stairs and into your room.

Eren sighs when he finally is able to get you in bed comfortable and covers you with the what seemed to be billion covers you had on you bed but left one off incase it was too hot for you.