somebody else

[ WARNING: mentions of blood and SA. ]

21

21. 其他人
"i don't want your body but
i hate to think about you
with somebody else"

You and Eren had finally talked about everything.

You had expected him to be more hostile which he ended up being but just not when you apologized.

He would bring it up often when he's annoyed at something you do and most likely just to tick you off but there was nothing you could do about it till he eventually actually forgave you.

Eren had already forgiven you truly because he knew it wasn't your fault. He had to recite your explanation to himself over and over again to finally realize what had happened.

And when he did it was only anger that rose in the depths of him. Eren tapped his foot against the wet grass as he waits impatiently.

This was going to be Armin's final warning.

He didn't even think he could go as far as drugging you.

The old Armin would never do such a thing, so why was he going at such lengths just to get back at him?

What suddenly made him want to come for him after so many years?

After everything, Eren sacrificed for Armin.

"I'm busy, why did you call me here?" The boy behind him speaks, making his way to the bench next to him.

"You drugged her." Eren sternly says and Armin looks at him, panicked but keeping character. "What are you talking about?" Armin let out an awkward laugh.

"I'm not an idiot Armin, you drugged her into that kiss." Eren was starting to lose patience and it was already evident to Armin.

"If you're mad she kissed me just say it, don't accuse me of shit like that, even you know I'm not that shallow." Armin defended trying to turn the conversation around in an attempt to possibly get himself out of a fight not so verbal.

"You're not too shallow? Are you forgetting the shit you've made me do? you're more than shallow Armin, you are sick, twisted and god might I even add on dangerous." Eren stands up and as done Armin, at this point he's following his every move to be cautious.

Armin laughs at Eren's small abundant speech, clapping as he does so just enough to tick Eren for him to grip onto the fabric of Armin's shirt.

"I've done bad things before, don't push my limits." Every coherent word that left his lips would make him inch his head closer and close to Armin's.

He lets the ball of fabric that had been crumbled into his hand go, leaving Armin stunned.

Was he surprised at Eren's threat? Of course.