i can't handle change

01

01. 変更
" hanging out where i don't
belong is nothing new to me"

The weather was awfully hot today, it was quite disgusting to be exact. You had hoped for cute sunny weather, not a reminder that you were going to hell, this whole week was supposed to be a heatwave according to the weather.

Your eyebrows furrowed "Connie what the hell" you frowned sitting up as your 'baldie' friend would stop fanning you "you're so lazy, get up the hell up, bell is ringing we have class now." Connie says hitting the back of your head. "Count your days boy." You roll your eyes at him.

He laughs at you as the others around the table would get up to pick up their bags and essentials, Mikasa linked her arm with yours pushing Connie away who was now being occupied by Sasha begging him to buy her an ice cream after school. "Why can't you ask that dude who's obsessed with you to get it?" he teased.

"He'd probably make one from scratch for her" you jokingly mock Sasha while making faces at her, she throws her pen at you only for you to swerve it. "Loser can't even aim properly" you stuck your tongue out with your hands wriggling at the top of your head.

You were expecting Sasha to make a snarky comment back but she seemed much more excited at whatever was behind you as well as Connie and Mikasa, you unlinked your one arm that was clinging to her and whipped your head around.

You were met with Jean's tall ass and another tallboy, you had to admit he was fucking gorgeous you hadn't even realised you gasped and had your mouth open till Sasha tapped your jaw. The others yelled past you falling into his arms which it seemed they knew him very well.

You stood back letting them have their moment just blinking and admiring. "I can't tell if she's surprised to see Jean's ugly ass or Eren." Connie looked back at you laughing, you cleared your throat slapping him around the head.

"Carry on speaking and I'll make sure there's no speck of hair on your bald ass head." you rolled your eyes gaining laughter from the others. "Y/n this is Eren, he's a childhood friend that moved away before you moved here." Jean introduced the boy next to you at last and you smiled slightly waving.

He waved back "hey, it's nice to meet you." he returned a smile to you as well, you kept eye contact for a bit which was soon broken due to a rude interruption of your other two friends who were set on skipping school today but showed up.

"Ew, what the hell is that Eren?" your freckled friend joked, her arms around the petite girl next to her. "so Ymir finally got the confidence to ask out Historia!" he mimicked her, her response being throwing something at his head.