slow down

慢点

慢点.10
"you know i need a peace of mind, yeah
it's all i've been looking to find"

Eren hadn't heard from Hina after their last hassle in over 2 weeks

He was loving it.

Not hearing anything from her made him feel a slight conformation that she had at last took her leave out of his life and hopefully yours too.

He wasn't going to tell you about their past.

Not at the current moment.

You seemed to be happier in the recent days he didn't wasn't to drop the bomb when you didn't look ready enough.

All he knew was that he's wasn't going to keep it away from you forever.

At least not that long.

Right now he was just enjoying time like it had stopped in place.

He didn't need anything to be destroying the peace.

Keeping it away also came with the downsides of random nights thinking about how guilty he felt.

It wasn't entirely his fault, how could he have known it was you? How could he have known Hina was leaving behind a younger sister to live off alone with him?

Hina didn't tell Eren anything about her family and always kept them away from him.

Not that it bothered him he could of cared less, she was the who was heavy on him.

It was never meant to drag out like how it did and if he were to get a warning how things would've been turned out he would have never went along.

Eren sighed getting lost in thought and you took notice shuffling uncomfortably on your bean bag.

He looks up at you for moment and notices your confused expression. "You okay?" Eren asks you and you smile nodding.

"Are you okay, Eren? you're really out of focus." You put your pen down sitting up, trying to read the upsetting look on his face.

Eren hadn't noticed he'd been acting weird considering how the only thing on his mind wad the things he was keeping from you.

His expression changes immediately and he leans in staring right into your eyes, a smile spread across his face.

"I'm fine, I'm just tired from planning." He protests reminding you of the event coming up.

Jean's birthday was in a week and you all had planned a surprise birthday party for him.

Keeping it from him had so far been the hardest task and everyone decided to leave it up to you go distract him.

When you tried to argue that Mikasa would obviously be better for the job she had already planned on gifts since she knew exactly what he'd want.