duvet

02

02. 羽绒被
"and you don't seem to understand,
a shame you seemed an honest man"

The last thing you had expected was a message from your estranged sister.

Billions of thoughts rushing through your mind, you blinked at the notification at the top of your screen not knowing how to take it, she hasn't contacted you ever since they left you for a boy.

You tapped the notification as your messages with Eren would switch to the new number.

[000]
hey y/n, it's hina.

[000]
I know you most definitely do not want to talk to me but please give me the chance to explain things? i need to talk to you, i miss you and have been worried sick of how you've been since i left. i left nothing for you to contact me with.

You shut your phone off not having the heart to reply at that moment, it was all happening way too quickly for you to process you simply could not so instead digging your face into your pillow letting out a frustrated scream was all you could do.

Of course you missed her, she's your sister.

But you don't want to make it look like you would instantly forgive her and look like a weakling falling to their knees over the bare minimum of an apology.

You needed to take a heavy long nap before doing anything else, you already had a lot on your plate with your parents anniversary coming up.

Whether you were going to meet her or not, you really could not decide at that moment.

It had been a few weeks since you received a message from your sister, you texted her back only two weeks after she messaged you.

Not because you were purposely ignoring her.

Maybe that was one of the reasons but you became quite busy, extra work and having to tutor Eren was on your table.

Though tutoring lessons with Eren were fun, you found yourself getting comfortable around him, there'd be times where you'd feel excluded not because your friends were leaving you out or anything because they were all so close to Eren and he always seemed to take notice of that and fill you in on things you didn't know.

You'd wish you met him in your time at Marley.

They were so tight with him, it was a nice sight to see.

"Eren, come on focus." You dropped your pencil in front of him a frown on your face.

Why does he look so distracted?