save your tears

26

26. 拯救你的眼泪
"you could've asked me why i broke your heart
you could've told me that you fell apart
but you walked past me like i wasn't there
and just pretended like you didn't care"

"This is disgusting."

You mewl your face tossing the bagel you would usually enjoy from Connie's lunch, he laughs at the rancid expression you have on your face to shaking his head.

"It's not a bagel you idiot." The boy rolls his eyes at you before proceeding to pull his lunch towards him and digging in, you look back at down Eren who's head is resting on you lap peacefully with his eyes closed as you run your your fingers through his hair. "I need food."

You complain and he smiles slowly opening his eyes. "You can eat my-"

"Ew Eren what the fuck don't even finish that sentence..."

A laugh elopes from you as Sasha shrieks from what she clearly should've not heard. "I can hear you, you prick." She slaps his legs off her before engaging back in her conversation with the others.

"What a cockblocker.." Eren mutters under his breath and you giggle at the petty complaint. He had to admit that he absolutely missed the feeling of the group like this, you hadn't all sat together and shared quality time like the little family you were in a while or well to be specific before Armin came, at least that's what he thought.

The sound of the ear-raping bell snaps everyone out of their conversations and into a hurdle of groans. "That felt like the shortest lunch ever..." Your boyfriend slowly sits up unamused at the dreadful sound.

"Maybe because you were busy sleeping dumbass." Sasha pokes

"Sash do you wanna go?"

"Don't try me Eren...I do taekwondo."

Connie snickers at Sasha, slapping his hand around his mouth and facing the opposite position as if he wasn't laughing at her in disbelief. "What's so funny Gru?"

"What did you just call me..?"

You can hear the three bickering amongst themselves like children as you shove your things back into your bag.

Although it sounded awfully weird the bickering back and fourth sounded peaceful to your ears, to be witnessing and be able to hear you all laughing amongst yourself and glued together was something you hadn't felt in a long time due to all the drama taking up on you from the last few months.

You're only snapped out of your daze when Sasha not softly taps you like you had hoped but instead aggressively shakes your shoulder.

You swing you bag around your shoulder and wave everyone off with the lot of you splitting off into different directions of your classes.