bags

03

03. 包
"every second counts,
i don't wanna talk to you anymore "

You dug your hands into your face.

Perfect, great, fantastic.

This is exactly what you needed.

The guilt rushed into your veins almost immediately.

You tried to think positively.

Why was she even mad? Does she think you'd forgive her after so long?

She left you for years alone, this wasn't your fault. You couldn't just forgive her in the matter of a few weeks, you were still hurt and probably forever would be scarred by it.

All these questions and you still felt bad.

When there would ever be a time you actually put yourself first..you don't know.

Maybe never at this rate.

Jean picked you up the next morning as usual, you hadn't bothered trying that morning at all.

You put on the first pair of clothes your eyes laid on.

Did your hair per usual, that was no exception of course it had to look perfect.

No breakfast, nothing at all.

The car ride was quiet, Jean tried to engage in conversation but you would simply nod your head and just sigh.

You felt bad but you had no energy to be speaking and you didn't want to lash out on him or take your anger out on him at all.

You made up an excuse to avoid seeing Eren once you and Jean had gotten on campus and he surprisingly took it and let you go.

You had one class with him today.

How you were going to avoid any sort of conversation with him was yet to be decided..

You wanted the day to go by fairly slow before your last which was with him.

But the one time you ask for time to go slower it suddenly wants to go quick.

You rushed to class before anyone else had gotten there so you can hide in the corner, you put your bag on the desk to hide your face as students came flooding into the classroom.

Peeking from behind your bag it looked like everyone had came in already.

There was no sign of Eren

What a relief you thought.

"Looking for me?"

Or not.

You sigh putting your bag down on the seat next to you.

Eren clears his throat moving you bag next to the side to sit next to you.