honesty

11

11. 没有
"i don't want you having
any time alone
you're living in a hole"

It was the day of Jean's birthday and you haven't talked to him ever since he kissed you out of nowhere.

Well actually.

You avoided him rather than talking to him.

There had been multiple occasions where he tried to talk to you and you either made an excuse to leave him hanging or just run away before he could approach you.

You needed to not be around him for him to sort himself out.

It was all probably just a big misunderstanding.

You sighed pursing your lips together and brushed yourself off one more time.

You spun yourself around taking a look at yourself making sure you looked complete.

You and Eren were supposed to go and pick Jean up and then take him to his house where the party was.

You invited almost the whole school since Jean knew everyone and your group was pretty popular amongst people.

So naturally everyone would hear about it.

A lot more people showed up than you had all expected but you managed to make time to buy extra things in case you ran out.

You grabbed your purse and belongings you might need and put your long coat on to hide your outfit underneath.

Startled at the sudden spam of your bell-ringing you put your hand on your chest almost tripping on your feet.

Now you wonder who that could possibly be.

You swing the door open annoyed at the person in front of you.

"The day you ring my bell properly is the day I'll take you seriously."

Eren frowned at you and you shove past him.

"You know an oh hi handsome Eren would be great." He scoffs in a laugh and follows you to his car.

You open the back seat and sit there.

"We're not late right?" you ask him as he sits down and starts the car up.

"Not at all, almost on time. Jean said he's waiting right now so stay put." Eren confirms everything else to you and you nod your head.

Finally taking time to look at Eren's fit you smile and admire it.

He's wearing something pretty casual but still looks extremely attractive, hands gripping the steering wheel with his silver rings reflecting sunlight.

From the back seat, you're able to study his perfect facial structure, his jawline was sharp but soft and you couldn't help but stare like an absolute idiot.