thinkin bout you

22

22. 想你
"my eyes don't shed tears,
but boy they pour when...
i'm thinking 'bout you"

Communication is key.

Whatever the hell the saying is.

It didn't matter, at least not at moments like this.

You can only tell so much from a still image, the emotions, the body language, the setting, and the list goes on.

Some people choose to investigate further.

Others choose to leave at the start, leave it where it began, leave it where eyes were first fallen upon it.

You wanted to be the investigator, you wanted to be the one to know the story behind the still image.

But you couldn't.

It wasn't how your mind worked at that moment in time.

The words fell out of your mouth so quickly, so bittersweet and urgent.

"Get out of my face."

"Y/n can you please just work with me? What did I do now?"

You scoff.

"What did you do now?"

Followed by a laugh.

As his eyes wandered in your own you realized, he was the investigator in the current setting, it's just except he didn't know he was, he was acting like he didn't.

"Eren, move before I say some hurtful things." Your tone was sturdy, demanding, and cold.

He'd never seen you so emotionless, so harsh towards him, so hostile and quick to get him out the way and it scaring him.

"Say it."

You opened your mouth, thinking of something to say, thinking of something that would be enough for him to feel the hurt that you felt.

"I slept with Armin."

"What?"

You hadn't spoken to Eren in weeks after that conversation.