cruel

06

06. 残酷
"you would rather run away from it
i just wanted you to say something"

You couldn't tell what game Eren was playing at but it was beginning to piss you off.

"Ugh I'm not waiting here again." You pick up your purse and call for an uber.

Eren called you last minute last night asking to talk to you almost urgently.

You only agreed since you owed him a favour.

You sat for almost 15 minutes waiting at the spot he asked to meet you and got up 10 minutes after getting no text from him.

It was honestly ridiculous.

If he thought you were going to make the same mistake again he was more than wrong.

You had plans and tickets to be booking and put it on hold for him.

What a surprise.

Putting something on hold for him yet again.

When you got home you went to sleep almost immediately, you had been overworking yourself to the max and needed a good long nap from your current stresses.

The nap wasn't as long as you thought it was, infact it was only 2 hours and that was not enough at all.

At least not for your usual.

It was around 8pm when you woke up and when you checked your messages there was still yet to be a reply from Eren.

You weren't waiting on it but it was bothering you, if he was going to try sweet talk you into accepting another apology with a sappy excuse it was most definitely not doing to work.

At least not anytime soon..

You groaned falling back into your bed, the mattress underneath you bouncing, now how were you supposed to even get back to sleep at this rate?

With nothing to do in that moment you lazily scroll through your phone trying to find something to entertain you in the moment, you didn't feel like watching any shows, if anything you were trying to actually fall asleep.

Opening the messages app your scroll through your contacts doing absolutely nothing.

That's when you stop on a certain contact.

Hina.

There's an unsettling feeling and you furrow your eyebrows for a second sitting up in a sudden realisation.

How did she get your number in the first place? It wasn't adding up to you at all, there was so much going on you didn't even notice some odd things.

How did she know tour whereabouts? You hadn't spoke to any relatives in a quite some time and whenever you did you never mentioned where you were living.