IFHY

09

09. 如果

HINA AND EREN.

"cause i get so fucking mad
when you don't write back"

Hina was going crazy.

She looked at her phone biting her lip.

Why wasn't he texting her back?

She rolled her eyes dropping her phone on her bed, picking up her bags up and opening her door, rushing down the stairs.

"Hina where are you going!" Her mom calls out from the living room.

"Out! I won't be long!" She hurried out the house before her mom could even argue with her about it.

Hina banged on Eren's door as soon as she got there like a maniac, she didn't care if his parents were in at all.

To her luck she was met with a half naked Eren.

"Hina? What are you doing here?"

"You weren't answering my texts."

She storms in past Eren and he locks the door behind her following her up the stairs as she invites herself into the room.

"Hina I was asleep. You can't just waltz in here unexpectedly not to mention the fact that you were banging my door? What if my parents were in." Eren rambled slightly slipping a white tee on.

"Take that off." She completely disregards what he had just said walking towards him and slipping her hands underneath his shirt.

"Hina I just woke up come on." There's a slight annoyance coming from Eren's sigh and she seems offend almost instantly, Eren notices and shakes it off quickly and picks her up onto the bed.

"the fucking thought of you
with somebody else don't like that"

"Take care Y/n!" Hina waves off to her sister watching her disappear into the large building.

She picked up her phone running to text Eren that she was going to pay him a visit.

This was her usual schedule.

Drop her sister off to school and then go meet Eren who was being homeschooled rather than actual public school.

What Eren didn't know was that she already had someone.

A boyfriend actually.

But she didn't feel anything with him anymore, not after her and Eren started having more sexual relations than her actual relationship.

To her it was becoming more than just sexual and she had hoped as well that he felt the same.

I mean how could he not?