telephones

12

12. 电话
"fall into the night
as i gaze into you"

You woke up after awhile of ignoring the sunlight that seemed to be reflecting in the room somehow.

You had woken up way earlier and had seen someone walking out of the room.

Which you presumed was Eren.

But you were too tired to carry yourself up and had dosed back to sleep.

You yawn sitting up and last night washes over you instantly.

Jean's birthday party.

Eren.

The guy.

You couldn't remember much since your vision was a little blurry considering how incredibly drunk you were.

You rub your head a little trying to remember pieces and it all slowly comes back.

You had saw Eren with a girl multiple times and it had upset you for god knows what.

It was probably the alcohol that made you so upset.

Then you remember making Eren go to sleep with you.

That's why you saw him earlier this morning.

You sink back into the bed feeling embarrassed and begin kicking your feet.

"You fucking idiot!" You curse, mentally slapping yourself.

It takes you a moment to gather yourself together and grab a shirt from one of the random wardrobes in the room.

Most likely belonging to Jean.

Your dress was beginning to feel itchy and you wanted it off.

You make your way down the stairs already hearing noises from down there.

In the kitchen you're met by the others.

Except Eren.

"Look who's finally awake." Connie teases, who seemed to be the one cooking.

"Good morning girlfriend." Mikasa greets you with a tight hug before whispering in your ear

"We did it." You tilt your head as she smiles at you and you gasp lightly pushing her shoulder.

"You little fucker." You whisper jokingly and she only laughs at you.

You sit down next to Sasha laying your head on her shoulder, she looks to her side and 
kisses your head, brushing her hands between your hair.

"Am I blind or do you all look like you got laid last night." You look at the others noticing their messy attire this morning.

They all laugh and look at each other.