do i wanna know?

29

29. 知っ认识
"crawlin back to you, every thought
of callin when you've had a few?
cause i always do, maybe im too busy
being yours to fall for somebody new."

Your eyes darted to Mikasa. You were frozen, unknowing of what to do in that moment. Sasha looked at you and you just shook your head, you had to act like this was your first time seeing this too.

You didn't want to embarrass her further.

The room was filled with utter awkward silence, the minute Mikasa dashed out of the place with tears drowning her cheeks, Jean followed immediately. You were going to run after her too but the minute you attempted to even move a muscle Eren clasped his hand around your wrist.

You were about to warn him to let you go but he shushed you almost immediately. "Let him go. He's got her...he needs a chance to comfort her first for once too. You can't always be there to save the day." He whispered and you frowned.

He was right. You were always there to save the day, always there for her when something had happened, always there so quickly that you had never realised you stooped in too far for her own boyfriend to be able to be there for her.

Eren pulled you in for a hug rubbing your back softly. "Why is everything going left? Who keeps outing my friends like this Eren? She's going to think it was me just like Sasha did." You broke out into his chest and he kissed your head several times. "No, it's not. When she's ready to talk we will get to the bottom of this. We will find out who has been doing this."

You wanted to talk back but you couldn't. All you could do now was hope that Jean knew what he was doing and that he would be enough at that moment. "You know what let's get out of here." Eren slipped his hand from your wrist to your hands, intertwining them.

By now your friends had all made their way to both of you. "Shouldn't we follow her out?" Historia mumbled with worry written all over her soft features. You were going to speak but Eren thankfully took it upon himself. "Nah, I think those two need time alone to talk about it." Eren sternly said the rest of them seemed to agree.