bored

19

19. 无聊的
"givin you all you want and more
givin you every piece of me
i don't want love i can't afford
i just want you to love for free
can't you see that i'm gettin' bored?"

Eren couldn't tell if his brain was playing messing with, it felt as if his eyes were deceiving him.

His eyes had to deceiving him.

He had to be hallucinating.

All form of life was pulled out of him and  he almost felt as if every single of blood stream keeping him alive was rapidly draining.

"Hey! It's nice to meet you all." The blonde locks smiles and everyone waves politely.

Eren is too shaken in the moment to react straight away but it goes unnoticed.

"Meet the group, that's Mikasa, Jean, Connie, Y/n and then Eren! There's Ymir and Historia but they're probably making out somewhere." Sasha points to everyone when saying their name.

When she gets to Eren the boy squints in curiosity before his face brightens. "Eren?" He says and everyone turns to Eren and then Armin.

"You guys know each other?" You question and Armin takes a good long look at you before slowly nodding.

"Yeah we were friends before he moved away from Marley, right Eren?" He says slowly cocking his head to the side and Eren awkwardly laughs.

"I used to live in Marley too! What a surprise." You chime and he smiles widely at you.

After brief introductions from Armin, you all sat for the rest of the lunch and got to know him. You learned quite a bit about him other than him being from Marley too.

You took the offer on showing him around since everyone had lessons while you on the other hand was free for the rest of the day since you finished classes earlier than usual.

As you're about to grab your things you feel a hand grab your arm and you turn around to Eren.

"Can I speak to you privately for a moment?" Eren whispers and you slowly nod your head, politely excusing yourself away from Armin.

You hadn't spoke to Eren 'privately' yet, he had been giving you looks as if he wanted to talk but neither of you could man up and speak to one another.

It was like the two of you were playing stupid mind games with each other.

"What's up?" You stand awkwardly while making eye contact and his stance stiffens.

"We need to talk about a lot of things...are you free this afternoon?" He cocks his head to the side and you sigh.

"Eren...I don't know if I'm free I probably have something to-"