apocalypse

10

10. 天启
"when you're all alone
i will reach for you
when you're feeling low
i will be there too"

"You want to throw a party?" You furrow your eyebrows while slowly chewing on your food as the boy infront of you shares his plans.

"Yeah you look..surprised?" Armin adjusts his posture when staring at you with a hand under his chin.

He often offered you lunch out of school and since everyone was incredibly busy usually you would've turned it down not wanting to leave anyone behind but just this one day you finally took his offer and you're were just then getting back.

You were slightly late so you bought a few thing with you to eat.

"I mean you're new so it's different but it will make a good impression if that's what you're aiming for...even though we graduate pretty soon." You slowly nod but also proceeding to shrug your shoulders.

He looks at you like an unreadable book and sighs, you purse your lips and wipe them. "What?"

Armin laughs and leans in, you slightly tilt your head back watching him closely only for him to rub your chin. "Sugar all over you." He smiles and rubs his thumb with his index to get rid of the dusty substance.

"So will you help me?" He blinks hard multiple times and you sigh finally giving in. "Fine whatever." You roll your eyes jokingly, stunned when Armin works his way around to your side of the table hugging you tightly to the point your feet were no long touching the ground.

"Armin! Put me down!" You try patting his back between your laugh.

You're both interrupted by the voice behind you both which thankfully makes Armin drop you back onto the floor. "Am I interrupting something?"

You peek over Armin's shoulder hardly having to since the boy behind was already incredibly taller than you.

"Eren, hey," You step aside so you could see clearly, he glances down at you and smiles lowly.